- Deliver pre-study, concepts and budget calculations upon request.
- Deliver engineering and construction studies for the business unit.
- Develop specifications & tender documents for construction and maintenance, or other facility management projects, by determining overall requirements in terms of project strategy, scope, budget, time, resource and technical content.
- Lead and execute Facility Management projects
- Establish and maintain cost control techniques for direct comparison to the allocated budget.
- Establish and maintain progress control techniques for direct comparison to project requirements.
- Lead the commissioning process of the projects.
- Maintain the records for all works, and this in conformity with company standards and procedures and legal requirements.
- Create and are responsible for the follow up of orders for engineering support within the different disciplines.
- Understand the nature of contract variations and negotiates the implications through a satisfactory conclusion.
Tenders, Business unit, Strategies, Intervention, Flemish, Engineering support, Budget, Law, Heating, Piping systems, Plant Production, Commissioning, Cost Control, Engineering, Project Management, Leadership, Fire Protection, Calculation, Productions, Real estate, Media, Business Studies, Renewals, Energy, Construction