Multiple Locations: Beerse, Belgium; Italy; Prague, Czech Republic
Functions: Facilities (Generalist)
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905714540W
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 129 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Facilities Director has overall accountability for driving Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM) capabilities including vendors. This individual has responsibility for delivering standardized and consistent EFM services within a distinct region while driving deep alignment with Regional & Global EFM Leadership, site-agnostic regional roles, and vendors. This position reports directly into the EMEA FM Lead and is accountable for managing several Facility Managers. An ideal candidate for this role will have strong experience in facilities in combination with business development along with rich experience managing a mission-driven and largely outsourced facilities organization across Logistics, R&D and Commercial sites.
Key relationships include collaboration with Real Estate, Construction Project Management, Regional & Global EFM leadership, Business customers, site-level EFM resources, key internal and external entities, as well as coordination with outsourced vendors.
* Foster strategic business partner relationships between EFM and each business sector
* Deliver standardized and consistent EFM services at all locations in scope
* Integrate/release building foot print as part of D&A or business changes in collaboration with Real Estate
* Deploy and execute strategy and vision across a complex portfolio
* Deliver value and efficiency by championing standardized best practices and spearheading execution
* Managing the outsourced provider through governance around customer, consumer satisfaction and financial performance
* Give leadership and direction to (Sr). Facility Managers
* Increase focus on and importance of facilities policies, guidelines, processes and mandates while eliminating sector driven silos.
* Collaborate environmental health and safety to ensure compliance with government regulations
* Coordinate supplier issue resolution at the sub-regional level as single POC
* Lead critical projects at (sub-) regional level
* Bachelor's degree in facilities management, engineering, business, architecture, finance etc., or equivalent, is required
* Master's degree, MBA or equivalent, is strongly preferred
* Experience is complex customer relationship management is required
* Experience in Corporate Real Estate / Facilities is preferred
* Commercial Business development experience is preferred
* Strong financial and business acumen is required
* Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong management and people leadership skills are required
* Strong communication skills are required
* Experience working with and socializing strategies within a complex regionally driven organization is preferred
* Experience leading a regional real estate and / or facilities function at multinational enterprises with manufacturing and non-manufacturing sites is preferred
* Experience related to risk management, quality, safety, and compliance is required
* Knowledge of business strategy and projected business unit requirements for the workplace, infrastructure, real property, and facilities, including impact on the portfolio plan, is preferred
* Ability to make decisions across business units with authority is required
* Able to build and maintain effective customer relationships is required
* Able to influence without authority is required
Location of Role: Primary Location in one of the J&J locations in Russia, Prague or Italy
Language Requirements: English language fluency
Travel Requirements: This position will require up to 25-40% domestic and international travel
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)