LCL Data Centers is a Belgian data centre that has been offering its customers a secure environment for their data since 2002 and continues to focus on renewing and expanding its offering, such as connectivity or cloud access, in order to optimally serve its customers. For this purpose, LCL has 4 of the best connected buildings in Belgium (located in Diegem, Aalst, Antwerp and Huizingen) where various organisations from industry, the service sector and the government can house their ICT infrastructure. Through a continuous focus on innovative solutions, customer focus, security and the 'I do care' mentality of the 22 employees, LCL realises an annual growth of approximately 10%.
Do you have a passion for the structured planning and follow-up of maintenance and inspections of facility/technical installations? Is coordinating and safely following up the work of subcontractors part of your DNA? Do you enjoy doing all this and much more... Then the position of Facilities Engineer at LCL is definitely what you are looking for!
In this position you will be part of the Facilities team, where you will get to know the ins and outs of the data centers world even better. Thanks to your attention to accurate monitoring, the data centre will always be up and running. Here you will also use your knowledge and skills so that we can work even more efficiently!
- Master's degree in Engineering or Industrial Engineer or Civil Engineer
- Knowledge of electricity and/or HVAC
- Experience in critical work environments
- 3-language, Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You have a special focus on safety
- General knowledge of building management systems is a plus
- You have knowledge of crisis, incident and problem management
- You can quickly use the MS Office package
- You're proactive and hands-on
- You're strong at negotiating
- You are administratively strong and work in a structured way
- You have a driver's license B
You will find yourself in a growing company where trust, respect, open-mindedness and team spirit are central and where enthusiasm prevails. Managing data centres is first and foremost people work. That is why we are strongly committed to learning and getting better. Anyone with the drive and ambition to belong to the top in data centres will have every opportunity to grow at LCL. Progress is our driving force! We pay attention to the well-being of our employees so that as a passionate and committed team we can make a difference for our customers.
LCL offers you a full-time contract for an indefinite period of time. The package you get includes not only a competitive fixed salary, but also a company car, smartphone, insurances and more.
Send your CV by email to email@example.com for the attention of Dimitri Vanschoenwinkel.