Expert and Senior SAP SuccessFactors business consultant - Recruiting Management (2018 - G34) (3778)
Capgemini is a leading SuccessFactors implementer. We manage a broad spectrum of small to complex projects, optimize HR processes and HR organization and bring more value to the business. Thanks to our extensive experience, we developed a thorough and holistic implementation methodology. Our dedicated SuccessFactors team has recently won new projects and is looking forward to welcome a new enthusiastic colleague.
We are currently hiring Expert and Senior SuccessFactors consultants with experience within the SuccessFactors Recruitment module.
* You ll have the opportunity to strengthen your implementation skills.
* Based on your preferences, skills and resource requirements, you have the opportunity to participate in every phase of an end-to-end implementation : offer, realization, training, transition and production support, and roll-out coordination
* You can take up several roles in the implementation :
+ Functional lead : being able to assist and guide client on its business challenges and best practices, and being able to advise on the solution possibilities
+ Configurator : with an in depth knowledge of the solution you can efficiently configure the solution and you take care of being aware of the last trends and possibilities of the suite
* You can contribute with the offer activities: gather customer's requirements, define, document and validate solutions, inform the client on Capgemini's service offering, demonstrate SuccessFactors, present the overall solution
* You have relevant experience in SuccessFactors
+ As a senior : at least 5 end to end implementations combined with a broad HR knowledge
+ As an expert : at least 10 end to end implementations combined with a broad HR knowledge
* You benefit from solid analytical skills
* You have an eye for details
* You have a methodological approach
* You are a real team player
* You are results-driven
* You like diversified work and new challenges
* You are flexible and like to participate occasionally in international opportunities
* You show sharp communication skills, both written and verbal in at least 2 of the following 3 languages: Dutch, English, French
You 'll have the opportunity to work in complex projects for major clients. You 'll work at a consulting firm where it is about content, passion, teamwork and encouraging personal input and development.
At Capgemini, sharing knowledge is one of the main goals. We regularly organize events where you get to know the latest techniques and where you share important developments with colleagues. International online Capgemini communities are widely used, where people discuss methods, trends, projects and everything else you find interesting. Capgemini also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself at the Capgemini Academy, where you can get additional licenses recognized in your field.
We offer an excellent benefits package.
July 27, 2018
Master's degree or equivalent