Experienced Service Delivery Manager
June 3, 2018
Capgemini is a leading implementation partner of best in class HRIS (e.g. PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors). We manage a broad spectrum of small to complex projects, optimize HR processes and HR organizations by adding more value to the business of our customers.
For one of our large clients in the public sector we are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to take full responsibility for delivering application management services of a complex HRIS platform that covers all aspects of HR (Soft HR, Hard HR, Payroll interface).
Directly reporting to the Delivery Executive (overall responsible for delivery), we expect the Service Delivery Manager to:
* Be responsible for the application management service contract (including additional projects) in terms of budget, customer satisfaction, SLA compliancy, service continuity, respect of qualitative and timely delivery;
* Manage and develop a team of on- and offshore members as well as subcontractors with focus on employee satisfaction and people development;
* Identify trends that could lead to problems, initiate root cause analysis and take preventive measures;
* Be the customer Single Point of contact for Application Management & Development subjects;
* Manage the operational activities in accordance to the agreed commitments;
* Evaluate Service team risks, identify and execute risk mitigation actions;
* Define scoping and planning of the releases in collaboration with the customer;
* Be accountable of the release management process (with support of the technical leader) and execution with respect to commitments;
* Provide consolidated management reporting to the customer, steering committee and Capgemini management on the services delivered;
* Plan and supervise the execution of quality reviews;
* Play a key role in add on sales with Sales & Delivery Management team;
* Develop and execute margin improvement plans.
* You have a proven track record of at least 5 years in project management (application development) and service delivery management, including budget responsibility.
* You have knowledge of methods and techniques for management and operation of information systems (certificates of PMI, ITIL, Prince2,… are an asset).
* This project requires the ability to deal with politically sensitive and challenging situations.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills are crucial - both for internal and external communication in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus.
* Experience with managing offshore teams.
* As a manager, you keep the overall view and dig easily into details when needed.
* Pragmatic approach to analyze all information and provide solution directions.
* Customer and service oriented.
* Build and maintain excellent working relationships.
* Leader and people manager in heart.
* Qualitative results driven.
* Positive but critical thinking.
* Make it happen, specifically in critical and difficult contexts.
In return, Capgemini has a lot to offer you!
You will have the opportunity to work on a complex project for a major client. You will work at a consulting firm where it is about content, passion, teamwork and encouraging personal input.
Don't worry about financial compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package including a company car. We think it is even more important to focus on your development within our company. If you're good, you can get even better! We regularly organize events where you get to know the latest techniques and where you share important developments with colleagues. International online Capgemini communities are widely used, where people discuss methods, trends, projects and everything else you find interesting. We also offer you the opportunity to develop yourself at the Capgemini University, where you can get additional licenses recognized in your field.
Are you excited to join our team? Don't hesitate to apply!
June 3, 2018
Master's degree or equivalent