Experienced Consultant Belgian Personal Income Tax Advisory (190000TX)
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consist of more than 700 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as: Business Tax, Cross-border Tax, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
Within Global Employer Services (GES) our professionals focus on providing personal tax, compensation & benefits and international assignment/HR services to our clients. We assist our clients to streamline their HR, Mobility and Rewards programs, while managing tax effectiveness, compliance and employment costs, both in a global and domestic context.
We are currently looking to reinforce our team with an :
Experienced Consultant in Belgian Personal Income Tax Advisory
* You are part of a varied team of specialists that unite their knowledge and experience in providing compensation & benefits and reward advice to their clients in a multidisciplinary environment (tax, legal, broader consultancy or project management);
* You provide high quality and in-depth tax advice to your clients in the broad context of compensation and benefits, in both a national as international context (employment tax, short and long term incentive plans, equity incentives, pension, remuneration structuring, reward consulting, etc.);
* You build close relationships with your clients' stakeholders such as Tax, HR and top executives (CxO's);
* You have ownership of day-to-day deliverables to your clients, able to apply in depth knowledge of your files;
* You conduct client meetings in a professional and confident way;
* You supervise & coach more junior team members on a daily basis and develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities;
* You understand the key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and sets priorities and direction;
* You work closely together with your colleagues and build close relationships with your clients;
* You ensure projects are delivered in line with the highest quality and client service standards.
* You have approximately 5 years' experience as a lawyer, consultant or otherwise, in the field of personal or employment tax or a broader compensation and benefits experience with a focus on tax;
* You have a master's degree. A postgraduate degree in tax is an asset;
* You have excellent communication skills;
* You are willing to invest in a positive and international working environment full of opportunities;
* You have an open, creative, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and flexible mindset;
* You are a team player with leadership skills;
* You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English;
* You have a client service mindset and are able to pro-actively manage client expectations;
* You have a practical and hands-on attitude;
* You work well within a team, managing and coaching less experienced team members and knowing when and how to give constructive feedback;
* You foster an environment of constant learning and development for yourself and those you work with;
* You have good planning and project management skills and be able to manage multiple tasks within set timeframes;
* You are enthusiastic and flexible;
* You manage and drive changing priorities as they arise, with a positive attitude
* You would like to be part of a very motivated team.
* A stimulating, young, dynamic and international working environment;
* Opportunity to develop yourself throughout your entire career;
* A challenging, multidisciplinary approach;
* Outstanding and continuous learning, training and coaching;
* Opportunity to take part in shaping our company and further grow together with the organization;
* A competitive remuneration package including a company car/mobility package and other extra legal benefits.
: Global Employer Services