Belgium, Brussels, Brussels, Brussels - ENGIE Tower
SUP00002467 Requisition #
We are looking for an Expatriation Advisor (m/f) for CEF Services S.A., a company incorporated in Luxembourg and who is part of the ENGIE Group. The company is in charge of the management of more than 150 expatriates in mission in 30 different countries (mainly out of Europe). The activities of CEF Services are expanding and CEF Services is thus looking for a CEF Expatriation Advisor.
The CEF Expatriation Advisor is reporting to the CEF Expatriation Manager and collaborates with ENGIE Center of Expertise on International Mobility (Belgium and France).
The function is a full-time job. A presence at ENGIE premises in Brussels is required on a monthly basis (& to 2 days per month).
* contractual structure
+ drafting of contractual documents (CEF CDI, addendum, extension, termination)
+ comprehension of contractual structure, organize legal review of documents, coordination on set up of complex contractual structure
+ coordination of dismissal contractual documents, including legal analysis
* inter office (IO) invoicing of CEF Costs
+ in collaboration with management, involvement in position review with Corporate Tax, including review of billing process and related contractual documents with BU's
+ analyze and identify the invoicing scheme to set-up for new missions
+ drafting of contractual documents linked to invoicing (secondment agreement, reimbursement agreements,…) and follow-up
+ ensure that IO invoicing is accurate, in line with the CEF accountancy and performed in due time, on a quarterly basis. Sending of the invoices and follow-up of payments (in collaboration with CEF Accountancy)
+ cooperation on a day-to-day basis with CEF accountancy
+ performing of monthly IO invoicing file and ensure correct allocation of costs
+ development of pension plans, solutions applicable for international assignees population
+ principal person of contact with insurance companies regarding compliancy, management and administration of the insurance plan
+ operational management of insurance plans (affiliations, follow-up, determination of Pensionable Base salary, …)
* digitalization and data management
+ use of the CEF payment and IO invoicing IT tool
+ collaboration to the digital transition to EQUUS solution ("CommonExpat" tool) regarding:
+ use of SAP tool for payments of invoices, reporting and reinvoicing
+ perform monthly payroll
+ issue pay slips to expatriates
* other tasks
+ audit: relation with the auditors in answering their questions in audit periods
* you have a higher degree education or with relevant experience in expatriation matters
* ideally experience in HR, preferably in an international environment or in expatriates management personnel management for a minimum of 3 years
* good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* very strong organizational skills
* you are used to autonomous work
* you must be flexible as there is a wide variety of tasks, and responsibilities.
* strong analytical skills
* client driven, with a good sense of priorities & team player
* fluent knowledge of French and English (both written and spoken)
ENGIE offers you
* a highly competitive salary & fringe benefits package
* a wide range of training & development opportunities
* a priority to internal mobility by first presenting new vacancies to our employees
* a healthy work/life balance is considered as important
* a wide range of formal and informal networks
Your HR contact: Dirk
Workplace: Luxemburg & Brussels
* Posting Date: Aug 21, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.