Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001409 Requisition #
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Within Tractebel, the « Digital Energy Solution » (DES) department is designing, developing, launching and managing software solutions dedicated for the energy sector. DES is proposing consulting services to help customers to integrate or upgrade digital solutions to improve their internal processes and reach operational excellence. The main drivers of DES are the synergies between its four main domains of expertise, being data science, optimization, simulation and software development. These areas of knowledge are continuously strengthened by a large investment in Research & Development activities.
Seeking to understand systems behaviour we develop unique tools that are extensively used by our experts. Some of these tools are commercialized and used worldwide by operators, consulting companies, research centres, Etc.
Tractebel's Digital energy solution team is currently seeking a
* You are part of the Digital energy solutions team of the Energy Transition Business Line within TRACTEBEL;
* You participate to projects within the energy domain where technology innovation has a fundamental role in the transformation of digital solutions;
* You work in a fast-paced agile environment with a team commitment and engagement on delivering the maximum business value to the end customer;
* You participate in every phase of the software lifecycle, actively contributing to the solution at every step.
* You hold a university degree or equivalent experience (10 years);
* You have a strong experience (> 5 years) in web development;
* Experience in the energy/utilities sector is an advantage.
* Expert in single page application design and implementation;
* Able to design custom solutions with or without libraries;
* The candidates should provide links to existing application portfolio;
* Very good understating of HTML5, CSS 3, SASS or LESS, responsive applications design;
* Master in RESTful webservices consumption and Ajax (JQuery or underscore);
* Experience with SSO, OAuth and SAML;
* Experience with GraphQL is a plus;
* You are fluent in English, knowledge of French/Dutch is a plus;
* Understanding of Git and source code version control systems concepts (tags, branches);
* Fluent with Agile development practices and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD);
* Strong communication skills, able to work with remote teams;
* Self-motivated, team player.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Please contact email@example.com for any further information.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.