Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001402 Requisition #
Tractebel-ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 154,950 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €69.9 billion in 2015. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Tractebel's Energy Transition Department seeks a (m/f):
* You provide administrative support to the Chief Officer of the Energy Transition Department;
* You provide administrative support to the Technical Director, Quality Manager and ET2 "Energy Efficiency Renewable & Storage" teams;
* You provide administrative support as back-up to the ET1 "Energy System Consulting" & ET3 "Digital & Decentralised Energy Solutions" Products;
* You are responsible for the daily running of the secretarial tasks in an international environment:
* Welcoming visitors;
* Direct assistance to the Chief Officer, Technical Director, Quality Manager and ET2 team;
* Management of diaries and planning;
* Absences & timesheet tracking;
* Organization of missions (travel booking, hotels,…);
* Document management (letters, fax, technical reports, quality system : Project Management Plans, Customer Satisfaction Survey, …);
* Organization of national and international meetings and seminars;
* Organization of a bi-weekly Management meeting;
* Assistance for expenses notes;
* launch and follow up of purchase orders.
* You have a degree in Secretarial sciences or equivalent through experience;
* You are fluent in English and in French (other language is a plus);
* You have a very good knowledge of MS-OFFICE tools (especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Knowledge of Tractebel or Engie tools is a plus.
* You are customer focussed and a real problem-solver.
* You are flexible and you can cope with stress. You can manage different tasks in parallel.
* You have a good sense of organisation and you are able to work autonomously. You have developed a sense of discretion.
* You are a real team player and you can communicate easily.
* You are proactive and are willing to develop new skills and competences.
* You are dynamic and motivated, and you are able to take initiatives.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Please contact rmailto:email@example.com for any further information.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.