ET-Junior power system engineer
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001391 Requisition #
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
At the helm of the Energy Transition, TRACTEBEL provides a full range of services throughout the life cycle of its clients' projects. As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, we are able to offer our customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Our broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, allowing us to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are.
For its projects, Tractebel is currently looking for a
Junior power system engineer
The Power System Consulting team of Tractebel (Energy Transition Department) delivers high level worldwide consulting on Power Systems and is the excellence center of ENGIE for all related topics.
As a Junior Power System Engineer, you will be part of the Power System Consulting team and contribute to various power system studies. A wide range of services is offered to our clients:
* Performing grid connection studies;
* Assessing the impact of integration of renewables;
* Developing and validating advanced power system models;
* Designing the PMS;
* Defence and restoration plans for maintaining the security of the power system.
You will be working on projects for TSOs, regulatory bodies, power producers, industries and project developers around the world.
As part of the team, you will develop your competences in close collaboration with the other experts of the team.
This team has a world class expertise in Power Systems and is the centre of excellence of the ENGIE Group for all related topics.
* You hold a Master's degree in electrical engineering, ideally with a specialisation in power systems;
* You have a strong interest in the power systems and its various components and complex systemic interactions;
* You have a first experience in using specific power system tools to perform the simulations (e.g. Eurostag, PSS/E, DIgSILENT Powerfactory, PSCAD,…);
* You are dynamic, creative, interested by high level expertise and team work;
* You are fluent in English and French or Dutch.
* You are geographically mobile for short or mid-term missions all over the world.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
Please contact email@example.com for any further information.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.