ET-IT Developer - Digital Energy Solutions
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Engineering / Projects
TRA00000791 Requisition #
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 154,950 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €69.9 billion in 2015. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Tractebel engineering seeks for its projects a (m/f):
IT Developer - Digital Energy Solutions
The Energy Transition Department of Tractebel delivers high level worldwide consulting on energy transition and is the excellence center of the ENGIE Group for all related topics.
The Digital & Decentralized Energy Solutions product within Energy Transition Department designs, develops, maintains and commercializes software solutions related to the energy sector. The team has developed in-house competences in optimization, simulation, data science and software development.
To reinforce our software development capabilities, we are recruiting a talented IT Developer.
* You participate to the development of innovative concepts regarding design and operation of energy systems, integrating Decentralized Energy Resources (incl. Renewable Energy Sources, storage, smart grids, IoT…);
* You can keep up with the evolutions of the latest IT technologies, good practices and design principles;
* You work with a pragmatic approach delivering the maximum of business value to the organization, while retaining high quality in the implementation;
* You are part of a team working in Agile / Scrum mode.
* You hold a Master's degree with a specialization in computer science;
* You have at least 2 years of experience with JAVA development;
* Knowledge of modern web technologies is an asset;
* Knowledge of scientific scripting languages (R, python, …) is an asset;
* Experience with agile methodologies is an asset;
* You have an interest with the energy sector;
* You are proactive, organized and communicative;
* You are fluent in French and English.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.