Belgium, Flemish-Brabant , Grimbergen
Engineering / Projects
INT00000335 Requisition #
The ENGIE Fabricom Bending Department, located in Grimbergen, has expertise in the manufacture of bends produced via induction bending, which are mainly built into pipelines. It is looking for a motivated employee to join our sales team as a price estimator. As a price estimator in our department, you will work in a sales-driven team in an international context and will come into contact with customers from all over the world. Your task is to make offers in accordance with customers' requests for quotation and specifications. You will devise the offer in close consultation with your colleagues and report to the Sales Manager.
You can also expect to undergo a training programme in our department.
* you will familiarise yourself with the offer and its associated documents
* you will collect all relevant information relating to the request for quotation so as to make a suitable offer
* you will make a proposal, taking into account the advice of the technical team
* you will suggest a delivery date
* you will make a price calculation using our ERP system
* you will answer the customer's questions about the offer
* you will handle any changes to the request (increase or reduction in work) and inform the stakeholders
* you will ensure that information is passed on to the Production Department for the contracts awarded
* you will provide (administrative) support where necessary
* you will report to the Sales Manager
* you have a bachelor degree (eg. in mechanical engineering) or TSO.
* you are well versed in MS office applications
* any knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and SAP is an advantage
* you are proficient in written and spoken English, Dutch/or French.
* you take the initiative
* you are a team player but can also work independently
* you are stress-resistant and customer-friendly, and take into account imposed deadlines
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Workplace: Industrieweg 16, 1850 Grimbergen
Your HR contact person
Annick Verelst - Mobile 0478 88 63 34
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.