Escalation Support Engineer - 1800249
As an Escalation Support Engineer you assist our customers/partners, customer service engineers and first line helpdesk to troubleshoot and solve customer problems, in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Assists with technical problems which are reported via phone, e-mail or internet.
* Provides feedback to the service requester on the status of the problem, corrective actions taken and anticipated resolution time and estimated cost.
* Resolves issues after verifying the technical compatibility, logistical possibilities and required competencies.
* Involved in pre-sales activities, like demo-support and exhibition preparation.
* Detect quality issues and forward all relevant information to the appropriate escalation channel.
* Provides information to the rest of the organization in case of escalation. Therefore, being an important link between our front-office sales and R&D.
* Reviews result of corrective actions.
* Performs scheduled/emergency on-site service repairs and gives training to customers.
* For this position we are looking for someone who graduated in electronics or IT.
* Experience in medical imaging, radiology and PACS applications is an important advantage. As well as experience with networked devices and troubleshooting network configurations.
* You are technically and commercially skilled and you have a good understanding of customer relationships and customer care.
* Other personal attributes will include strong communication skills, friendliness and being stress-resistant. You are flexible and able to work autonomously.
* You have excellent communication skills both oral and written (Dutch and English).
* Finally you must be willing to travel around 25% of your time throughout Europe.