Entity Category Lead Buyer
ENG00016143 Requisition #
As the market leader, ENGIE Cofely manages and maintains numerous technical facilities across Belgium. From air conditioning, electricity and lighting to transport systems in airports, sport and leisure complexes, swimming pools, offices, hospitals, industrial buildings and more. We also provide full energy management services for customers' buildings, as well as facility services (such as telephony management, catering, cleaning, handymen, maintenance of green areas and much more) for many organisations and companies.
The ENGIE Cofely procurement department is in a transformation phase in order to develop into a value adding partner for the business and deliver increased sustainable economic performance. As part of this transformation the Procurement department is strengthening the sourcing and contracting activity. The function of Entity Category Lead Buyer is created to support the Procurement sourcing team.
* you ensure the development and implementation of sourcing strategies, where required in alignment with Benelux and Group Procurement functions
* you ensure the proactive development and implementation of category plans for the relevant categories, where required in alignment with Benelux and Group Procurement functions
* you conduct tendering procedures for the designated entity purchasing categories under the supervision of the Sourcing Manager
* you ensure support for sourcing activities and projects related to BU Benelux and Group transversal categories under the supervision of the Sourcing Manager
* you initiate and lead cost saving initiatives within the designated purchasing categories, where required in alignment with Benelux and Group Procurement functions, under the supervision of the Sourcing Manager
* you ensure internal alignment with key stakeholders at different hierarchical levels
* you have a master degree in engineering, procurement or business or are equivalent by experience
* you have minimum 5 years of relevant experience in sourcing and contracting of technical goods and services, preferably in a B to B industry
* supplier performance steering and monitoring
* you have proven expertise in negotiations and contractual language
* you are fluent in English, French and Dutch
* role specific/business skills:
+ sourcing and contracting process for technical goods and services
+ procurement category management processes
+ basic knowledge and understanding of technical goods and services relative to maintenance within B to B industry
+ commercial skill set (sales, procurement, negotiation and relationship management)
* behavioural skills:
+ advanced analytical thinking
+ influencing business and people
+ strong interpersonal skills
* people management skills:
+ indirect leadership and active delegation
+ communications verbal/oral
Your HR contact person
Karin Zorayan - +32 2 213 55 07
Workplace: Brussels HQ. Sporadic travel will be required within Europe
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.