Reporting to Head of Sales as Service Engineer - Automated Building Solutions, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide commissioning, repairs and troubleshooting services to the customers
- Assess customer automated building systems and plan and complete preventative maintenance on time
- Supporting marketing and sales activities such as exhibitions and new product launches
- Provide up to date training on the new products updates to customers
- Perform duties and responsibilities with autonomy in a field-based environment
- Act as interface between the Belgian entity and the Technical council of the company
The ideal candidate holds a bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent by experience. You have at least a couple of years of experience in a service role in a similar area. KnX knowledge is important. Strong command in French and Dutch with good commercial skills are a must for the position of Service Engineer - Automated Building Solutions.
If you are service with a good commercial feeling, don't hesitate to send us your application.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
High tech, Interfaces, New Product, Exhibition, Sales/Marketing, Networks, Customer Services, Coaching, Maintenance, Assess customers, French, Dutch, Repairing, Product Launches, Building systems, KNX, Commissioning, Failure Analysis