Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
General management / Profit centers
ENG00023955 Requisition #
Come and join ENGIE Belgium's "UP movement" and be an active part of the Energy Transition.
To help us complete our mission we are looking for enthusiastic new colleagues who, as a Trainee, are ready to accept a mutual commitment to develop their skills and become an active contributor to ENGIE's Energy Transformation challenge.
* you will be in an 3 X 6 months rotation program in various entities of ENGIE Benelux (ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Cofely, ENGIE Electrabel and ENGIE Fabricom)
* you will acquire insights in the fascinating world of Energy and Services, come to grips with the dynamics of fast evolving business, get the opportunity to develop your skills in an operational or a more strategic context in an industrial or a corporate environment - all depending on your background, interests and preferences
* in parallel to your missions, you will be in a development track consisting of technical/behavioral training courses. A Mentor will guide you through your 18 months track, share his/her (management) expertise and support your final choice for a permanent position at the end of your Traineeship
The Traineeship program gives you the opportunity to build the foundation of a successful career with a listed company and world leader in Energy Transition.
* you are (or soon will be) holder of a technical Master degree in Electromechanics, Automation, Engineering
* you have maximum 2 years of working experience
* you are fluent in Dutch and French and English
* you are a result driven entrepreneur with strong analytical skills; a creative thinker who is digital minded
* working in different cultural environments gives you energy
* you are an excellent communicator
ENGIE Electrabel offers you
* a highly competitive salary & fringe benefits package
* a wide range of training & development opportunities
* a priority to internal mobility by first presenting new vacancies to our employees
* a healthy work/life balance is considered as important
* a wide range of formal and informal networks, a.o. due to ENGIE, the worldwide utilities Group we are part of
Your HR contact person
Workplace: Belgium (i.f.o. mission)
* Posting Date: Mar 18, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.