End-to-End Supply Planning
* Requisition ID: WD148407
* Position: Full-Time Regular
* Open date: Jan 12, 2018 2:07 PM
* Functional area: Supply Chain & Logistics
* Required degrees: Not Indicated
Select Locale Email a friend
Product Supply Planning Specialist is responsible for the planning of the end-to-end supply chain (i.e. from bulk to packaging) in the 0-5 years horizon (currently 2 years) for the products range within his responsibility.
Your responsibilities are:
* Plan customer needs from pack to bulk (0 - 24 months horizon to be extended to 60 months in next two years) and identify supply risk by being GVSC product expert connected to vaccines stakeholders (ex. Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Manufacturing strategy, Technical life cycle team, Central Planning, …)
o Responsible for providing an end-to-end view on the products within his responsibility, for the whole network
o Highlight risk & opportunities, initiate and prepare the escalations to management (if needed)
o Make supply commitments for tenders for his products
o Ensure that bulk plans enable to fulfil formulation and filling requirements
o Ensure that site filling plans are in line with customer demand
o Manage priorities when capacity is smaller than demand
o Provide stock utilization strategy of
* bulk batches to formulation
* final container batches for packaging sites
* Manage planning master data
o Create & maintain planning master data
* Manage global variations (sourcing & life cycle changes)
o Ensure that all variations are adequately integrated in all production steps (from bulk to packaging) for all sites and that stock levels are in line with customer demand and regulatory constraints
o Model & implement decisions taken into planning system
o Share and communicate starting assumption to key stakeholders (Central planning, Manufacturing strategy, Technical Life Cycle Team, …)
* Manage global inventories
o Ensure that stock levels are in line with recommended stock policies
o Minimize write-offs by highlighting short remaining shelf life batches, defining adequate phase in/phase out scenarios, etc.
* Ensure on-time publication of dashboard and KPIs (Working Capital / Write-offs / Master Data accuracy / PRP Quality).
GSK - one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
Our Department Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialization (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution. If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, please let us know (via the cover letter or by email: email@example.com) so we can make suitable arrangements.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
* Proven Planning & Organizational skills
* Effective communication skills, including presentation skills
* Enterprise thinking : end-to-end supply orientation, cross functional team spirit, sharing of good practices within the network
* Ability to lead and drive change
* Sense of urgency, flexibility and accountability
* Strong analytical skills
* Very good written and spoken English
* Preferably experience in supply chain management
* Experience with SAP (R/3 and APO)
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.