EMEA Technical Service Process Supervisor
Locations: Diegem, Belgium
Functions: Customer Service
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1805699533W
Under limited supervision the Technical Service Process Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the provision of services to the Biosense customers by the back office for the Technical Services department. He/ She also, ensures that the Service department is running with smooth efficient processes that meets the expectations and needs of our customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
* Supervises the day-to-day activities of the technical Field Support staff.
* Coaches, counsels and trains Field Support staff.
* Monitors unit activities for compliance to business procedures and workflows
* Responsible to Maintain operational SLA's for the operations team.
* Address any customer concerns or issues with the operations team.
* Build and improve the service processes with Customer satisfaction, Operational efficiency and compliance in mind.
* Direct activities related to dispatching of the loaners / spare parts needed for the successful completion of the service event.
* Direct activities related to following up with customers on purchase orders/ Loaner/ spare parts required back.
* Liaise with the field engineering team to identify, mitigate and improve relationships
* Maintain a positive and productive working environment within the operations team.
* Collects data and prepares routine reports for management.
* Prepares budget recommendations. Implements cost controls to ensure budget parameters are not exceeded.
* Advises management of changing needs of customer base and recommends process changes to accommodate customer requirements.
* Responds to and resolves complex customer complaints.
* Assists in the development of business objectives, policies, and procedures.
* Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
* Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
* Performs other duties assigned as needed
* Vocational, Certificate, Technical or Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of related work experience or equivalent work experience of minimum 8 years in Operational environment is required.
* Knowledge of servicing principles and practices, and procedures is required.
* Experience in the Medical Device industry is preferred.
* English verbal and written communication skills.
* Organization skills.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Problem solving skills.
* Knowledge of service management system is a plus.
ADDITIONAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to work weekends and "off hours" as needed to support customer and business needs.
* Respect and apply safety rules and procedures at all times.
* Completes required trainings for supported products and processes.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHERS & INTERNAL INTERACTIONS
* This position will report to the EMEA Technical Services Operations Manager.
* Frequent interaction with FSE's and other Field Support Team members to manage day to day operations.
* Frequent interaction with Sales and Clinical teams to ensure adequate support for BSW products.
LOCATION & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
* Primary location is Diegem, Belgium.
* This position may require up to 15% travel domestically and internationally.
* This position will require frequent interaction with third party suppliers.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)