EMEA Technical Service Inventory Management Specialist
Locations: Diegem, Belgium
Functions: Inventory Planning/Control
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1805699540W
Under limited supervision the Technical Service Inventory Management Specialist is responsible for planning, purchasing and tracking of the spare parts needed for the technical services department. This role would be responsible for tracking TS owned inventory and identify all spare parts trends to ensure timely orders to suppliers and delivery to various service depots.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
* Forecasts spare parts to ensure fulfillment of customers service requests.
* Liaises with Supply Chain and Manufacturers to maintain product availability at all times.
* Directs activities related to loaners maintenance and FRUs preparation needed for the successful completion of service events.
* Liaises directly with third parties service providers such as but not limited to warehousing and distribution partners.
* Identifies opportunities and improve the product management processes with Customer satisfaction, Operational efficiency and compliance in mind.
* Prepares budget recommendations. Implements cost controls to ensure budget parameters are not exceeded.
* After Management approval places orders with suppliers.
* Controls inventory for all spare parts, FRUs, Tools, etc ensuring proper levels of availability at any time.
* Tracks all the material owned by EMEA Technical Services.
* Supervises returning FRUs check-In & re-stock process.
* Assists other Regions in the RMA process.
* Collects data and prepares routine reports for management.
* Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
* Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
* Performs other duties assigned as needed
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technical or Sciences and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience or equivalent work experience of minimum 4 years in Operational/Logistics or Supply Chain environment is required.
* Knowledge of Logistics and Supply Chain principles and practices, and procedures is preferred.
* Intimate knowledge of Service Operations is preferred.
* Experience in the Medical Device industry is preferred.
* English verbal and written communication skills.
* Organization skills.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Problem solving skills.
* Knowledge of service management system is a plus.
ADDITIONAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to work weekends and "off hours" as needed to support customer and business needs.
* Respect and apply safety rules and procedures at all times.
* Completes required trainings for supported products and processes.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHERS & INTERNAL INTERACTIONS
* This position will report to the EMEA Technical Services Operations Manager.
* Frequent interaction with FSE's and other Field Support Team members to manage day to day operations.
* Frequent interaction with Sales and Clinical teams to ensure adequate support for BSW products.
LOCATION & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
* Primary location is Diegem, Belgium.
* This position may require up to 15% travel domestically and internationally.
* This position will require frequent interaction with third party suppliers.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)