Embedded Software Engineer M/F
About us :
A leading international provider of solutions and expertise, specializing in the fields of digital systems and business performance
The SCALIAN Group provides support to major industrial and service-sector companies to help them define and implement their projects in two fields:
Embedded and critical systems, IoT, information systems and digital solutions for businesses
Management of projects, quality and industrial performance
Our client is in the field of Aerospace sector.
The mission consists in developing critical real-time embedded software applications on a specific micro-controller deployed in Space equipments.
Applications are related to communication, actuators driving, sensor acquisition, digital regulations, sequencing, protections, motor control, states control
- Capture user needs in co-engineering with Hardware & Numerical teams
- Perform trade-offs, feasibility analysis, and prototyping
- Formalize and detail software requirements
- Define a solution
- Implement the solution in C, with respect to coding standards
- Create & execute unit & coverage tests
- Integrate on development targets
- Define test specification
- Implement test cases, based on a dedicated setup
- Perform validation
- Apply version control
- Verify via checklists, static code analyzers, reviews, and traceability
- Deliver then support Software/Hardware integration & maintain
- Document according to ECSS
- Contribute & participate to reviews, key points, and project milestones, Agile ceremonies
- Master in computer science engineering
- Excellent knowledge of programming techniques for embedded μP and μC
- Excellent knowledge of C language, knowledge of Python, and practice of one assembly language
- Good knowledge of real-time programming techniques
- Good knowledge of communication protocols, including UART and CAN
- Experience with micro-controllers, BSPs (board support package), and development without operating system
- Autonomous & rigorous
- Respect budget, planning and able to work to deadlines
- > 3 years experience in firmware development and verification
- English knowledge, written and spoken
- Experience in digital electronic design is an advantage
- Knowledge of electrical security rules (BA4)
- Familiar with Agile method and Scrum Framework
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French
What do we offer ?
We offer a competitive salary package and attractive extra-legal conditions (company car, hospitalization insurance, restaurant vouchers, eco vouchers, etc.). The function is varied and offers the means for personal development.
Position to be filled quickly in CDI, based in Charleroi. Do you want to develop in a stimulating environment based on close management within a Group that is committed to its employees through training and professional development? If you are looking for an innovative project, then apply!