- You draft and establish design principles for installations/equipment/structures, working on schedules and predictions
- You ensure dimensioning of the installations/equipment/structures and issue instructions to the calculation team
- You check the creation and progress of any graphic materials and any measurement overviews
- You ensure the drafting and editing of any Design Notes, Drafts, Specifications, Technical Specifications and Briefs etc.
- You draft cost estimates for the works under consideration
- You have a Master degree in electricity
- No experience needed, open to Junior profile
- You are fluent in French and English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- You are able to suport the project manager in managing a team of technicians and designers
- You can work independently, take initiative and are not afraid of making decisions
- You have a good knowledge of DIALux and Caneco Softwares
- Knowledge of Autocad Electrical and BIM used in Architecture and building design is an asset
Working at Syngenia means working at your talent and your expertise within a young and ambitious structure.
We offer you the opportunity to work on interesting projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your expertise. Syngenia gives people the opportunity to work on their own career within a dynamic and open atmosphere.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package (including bonus system) according to your knowledge and experience. Syngenia also gives the opportunity to their employees to tailor their function based on their own talents.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia ambassador!