Electrical/Electronics Engineer (M/F)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Electrical and electronics design or spacecraft payload
- Technical specification of electronics subsystems
- Design of PCBs according to ECSS and / or IPC Class 3, including analysis and simulation
- Selection, procurement and qualification. COTS / HiRel electronics subsystems, EEE parts and PCB assemblies
- Preparation and performance of electrical testing campaign (eg functional, performance, EMC, ESD)
- Assessment of system reliability, failure modes and safety.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Master Degree in electronics discipline
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in electrical / electronics engineering
- Proficiency in electrical / electronics hardware design and analysis
- Knowledgeable or networking protocols and data communication equipment (eg switches, routers, 802.3, TTE)
- Experience with PCB design tools (eg Altium Designer), impedance matching (eg microstrip, stripline), signal propagation delay, parasitics definition, crosstalk minimization
- Knowledge of FPGAs, SoC and IP Cores (preferably in space industry).
Will be considered as an asset:
- Experience on payload development for ISS
- Experience with embedded systems (microcontroller and FPGA based), ECSS and / or IPC class 3 standards related to electrical and electronics systems design, manufacturing and testing
- Radiation SEU testing and FPGA circuit redundancy solutions (spatial, temporal redundancy etc.)
- Development of VHDL / Verilog for FPGAs and integrating IP cores in FPGA design.
The successful candidate will have the following skills
- Strength to cope with schedules and deadlines
- Ability to synthesize, summarize and draw conclusions
- Ability to adhere to strict standards of confidentiality
- Ability to work in distributed international teams
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- A proactive approach, with initiative and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and spoken English.
What Do We Offer?
- Working in a growing company with Staff located in Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands
- A professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated and passionate staff, where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged
- An interesting remuneration package with a relocation allowance, if applicable
- A full-time position with an indefinite contract or employment.
How To Apply?
Please apply to this Job Advert by sending your CV and Motivation Letter (both in English) via our website (www.spaceapplications.com), to the attention of Mr. Ilzkovitz.
Applications received through the Career page of our website are reviewed in priority.
The candidate will be eligible to work in the European Union or in possession of a European Blue Card for two or more years.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.