Education Solutions Lead Belgium
Locations: Diegem, Belgium
Functions: Medical Affairs
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905717687W
Providing benchmark clinical learning & training for our health care professionals, using our medical devices solutions, is a core enabler for Johnson & Johnson Medical devices in the most compliant execution level. It is the base of our J&J commitment to provide patients the best care possible with our products and solutions. This objective is reached by providing Professional Education to HCP's, but equally making sure that our J&J employees are trained & developed to support our HCP's with the highest standards of competency skills and platform, specialty and procedure expertise. We also partner very closely with external Scientific Associations to train Surgeons & medical staff (eg. AO Foundation). J&J aspires to be the most trusted, innovative and qualitative provider of Education on the market.
The Education Solutions Lead, is responsible for developing and leading the learning strategy across Education Solutions in Belgium for all external stakeholders (Professional Education) in targeted platforms and procedures. This offering is brought together in the J&J INSTITUTE. The incumbent will manage the region specific development of learning continuums, content, and learning strategies and will guarantee the flawless deployment of the medical education strategies & concepts that are developed in the EMEA regional Education Solutions team. We also aim to be the innovator in the market by developing "bold" new digital & remote learning techniques and innovative cost-effective technologies to shape the learning environment of the future.
The incumbent will also lead the Internal Learning & development unit for J&J Medical Belgium, where we train our J&J Commercial employees (Sales Reps, Sales Managers, Account Managers) on a continuous basis on strategic, clinical and selling skills. This offering is brought together in the J&J UNIVERSITY. In this role, the Education Solutions Lead is closely connected with the regional teams and with the peers in the other countries. The lens is very international and we operate as ONE regional & global community & team.
The Education Solutions Lead is reporting into the regional Director Education Solutions for the Mid-Sized Markets in EMEA, but is also a member of the extended Leadership Team of J&J Medical Belgium team. The incumbent and has solid line people management responsibility over all the dedicated education resources in Belgium.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Coordinates & builds the full J&J Medical Devices strategy for Professional Education and internal training & development in Belgium in close partnership with the country management team and marketing teams. This in full alignment with the EMEA and Global Education Solutions strategy.
* Ability to connect strongly with Business Unit leads and commercial organization in order to build a coherent Educational curriculum in line with market needs.
* Responsible to plan, coordinate and manage flawless implementation of all Professional Education activities with HCP's in Belgium for all J&J Medical Devices franchises.
* Responsible to plan, coordinate and manage flawless implementation of all internal training & development programs. This includes both product/platform/specialty training (Comm Ed / SLD) for customer facing people as well general skills training & development programs (eg. Selling Skills, Launch Excellence, Leadership Skills)
* Responsible to define local business needs for internal & external education, to develop a detailed year planning, to allocate the optimal resources, to manage implementation, to track progress and to provide continued measurement of impact & results
* Manages all internal processes to support the delivery of education programs: event management, planning, registration (C-Vent system), result tracking, measurement & data collection, reporting tools and administrative faculty management.
* Provides direct input to the EMEA organization on the country needs & initiatives in education. Co-develops the regional planning, prioritization and strategy on education and assures that all resources and budgets are optimally aligned with the regional strategies and initiatives.
* Active member in the EMEA Education Solutions community with a key focus to share best practices and to define budget/activity leveraging opportunities.
* Develops (in close alignment with the EMEA/Global team) new ideas & innovative approaches for digital learning, remote learning and new generation learning methods
* Inspire and engage the local organization in deployment Education Solutions and as key enablers of growth for their businesses
* Develop strong connection with Healthcare Compliance department to maintain smooth internal process
* Assure compliance at all levels through development of necessary tools, policies and procedures for all legal, regulatory and health care compliance policies, etc.
* Strong people leadership and change incubator skills.
* Strong ability to embrace innovation and drive new thinking in the rapidly changing Healthcare Environment.
* Minimum of 5 years in progressive Healthcare sector commercial or customer facing roles (e.g., Sales, Sales Training, Prof Ed, Brand Marketing and/or Sales Management) with history of success, including clear business deliverables.
* Prior experience in Training & Development or learning projects is not a must but can be an asset.
* Minimum of 3 years successfully managing a team of employees
* Experience in a turnaround environment
* Project management experience
* Experience in functioning in a matrix organization on an international level.
* High technological and business aptitude
* Strong influence management and communications skills
* Demonstrated ability to develop internal and external networks
Other skills and abilities:
* Proven ability to understand business strategy; translate it into solutions that support the company's business goals
* Ability to develop and lead a team across a matrix organization
* Proven ability to develop strategy and successful execution
Policies: Know and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility
Training: Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies and procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies and procedures. Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety and environmental compliance.
Safety: Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within work area. Promote safety to all associates that enter work area. Follow Health Care Compliance guidelines as well as follow operating room training and safety standards
Work environment: Office, laboratory and surgical facilities
Supervisory responsibilities: Provides direction of activities to others
Travel requirements: Overnight travel may be required up to 30%
What's in it for you…?
"Caring for the world, one person at a time…"
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)