Serco improves services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. Acting on a consultative basis, Serco designs innovative solutions, integrates systems and, most of all, delivers to the public.
To reinforce our Europe Direct Contact Centre team we are currently looking for a Contact Centre Supervisor.
The supervisors have several responsibilities within the service - as midmanagement at the EDCC the role consist of supporting the coaching and training of COs and serving as in-house expertise sources of knowledge.
* Team supervision and daily assistance on the work floor
* Individual feedback, coaching, motivation and support to the COs
* CO evaluation and development monitoring and planning
* On-the-job content and soft-skills training for the COs
* Liaison with Back-offices for knowledge and training
* Coordination with the trainer on trainings and training needs
* Escalation and return of 2nd level enquiries
* Drafting and updating the information material and supporting an efficient and up-to date knowledge management system for the EDCC
* Meeting attendance and stakeholder communication
* Monthly quality control (quota to be defined)
The Ideal Candidate
* Previous supervisory experience in a similar setting advantageous
* Master's degree in EU studies or related field
* Strong language skills: English + at least one additional official EU language (C2 level) is essential
* Management and/or leadership experience with the EDCC project, or equivalent experience of minimum 1 year with the project
* Proven experience in escalations and return of 2nd level enquiries
* Excellent knowledge of EU institutions, activities and policies
* Excellent understanding of the EDCC procedures and guidelines,
* Critical thinker, proactive, innovative, hands-on and solution focused approach
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment
* Professional organization and planning skills, including time management, priority setting and multitasking
* Leads by example
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are kindly asked to produce such documentation at the time of application.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
By submitting a job application you agree to the storage of any personal data provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (in particular professional and other social media) throughout the entire application process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews as applicable).
To facilitate subsequent contact for professional purposes only, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
The same shall also apply if you are contacted by SERCO GROUP regarding vacancies that match your existing profile.
Full details on application
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies
Salary Salary information available upon application
Job Reference B019/EDCC/5657
Contract Type Permanent
Closing Date 20 October, 2019
Job Category Administration
Location Brussels, Belgium
Date posted 16 October, 2019