HI handicap international humanity & inclusion
We are looking for an engineer who will have the chance to work in a fascinating environment and for a motivating project
Drones for demining Project Manager/Engineer - Brussels (h/f)
Handicap International is an international humanitarian organization operating in 60 countries with headquarters in Brussels and Lyon.
As part of our innovation strategy and with the support of the belgian cooperation, we have developed a new ambitious research programme aimed at using drones and new radar technologies to improve the efficiency of our demining operations.
This position is based in Brussels.
You will need to
- Have an engineering/industrial background, preferably in mechanics
- Have some experience in project management and in dealing with various stakeholders
- Have a strong aptitude for innovation and for testing new ideas
- Be trilingual English/French/Dutch
- Be accustomed to working in a multicultural environment
- Be dynamic, flexible, team and results oriented and have a strong intellectual curiosity
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you fit this profile, do not hesitate, contact us before August 20th!