Engineering / Projects
IND00000428 Requisition #
For our Business Unit Belgian Operations, Division Industry North, Department Process Solutions - Genk, we are looking for a motivated (m/f): Dotnet Developer/Consultant.
* in the role of .NET developer/Consultant at ENGIE Fabricom you will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance/support of various web and/or mobile applications. You develop mainly in C# and put your knowledge to work in order to deliver high quality business critical applications. Projects include pure custom development in .NET as well as framework development for our logistics and industrial solutions. You'll work in team alongside other passionate .NET developers dedicated to delivering high quality results. Based upon your preferences and ambition, the possibility exists to evolve within the actual Microsoft technologies and target platforms, as well as within the Group
* you contribute in the design and outlining of .NET windows, web and mobile applications (together with the analyst and/or architect)
* you deliver superb .NET solutions according to agreed planning and budget, exceeding our customers' expectations
* you add constantly to the .NET competency of the Group
* you train and support customers and users
* you support the project manager during the estimation process
* you add value to the sales cycle by giving input to Business Development and even perform project consultancy at our customers. Affinity or relevant background within logistics and actual industrial applications like IoT, Industry 4.0, AR/VR are more than welcome
* just being a team player
* you have a Bachelor or Master degree in ICT or equivalent by experience
* you have a broad interest in developing web sites and mobile applications
* general best practices and design practices
* you are familiar with Agile methodology such as Scrum
* you have good knowledge of .Net framework 3.5 or later
* you are experienced in .NET: C#, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, WCF, EF, MVC
* you have good knowledge of MS SQL Server and basic knowledge of Azure
* XML, UML knowledge is a plus
* knowledge of Xamarin and cross-platform mobile frameworks is another ace up your sleeve
* native French speaking or bi-lingual (French/Dutch) with perfect knowledge of English. Other languages are always welcome, but you will be working in a Dutch/English development team
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Steven De Haes
M +32 499 34 56 54
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.