Date: Jul 12, 2018
Location: Braine L'alleud, BE
Help us transform patients' lives
At UCB , we put heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation . Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Global Distribution and Logistics team, based in our Braine location in Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of Distribution Specialist.
As a Distribution Specialist, you will contribute as:
* Global customer service representative
+ Ensure top quality service is provided to Affiliates any times
+ Create / maintain an excellent reputation with all internal business contacts
+ Act as intermediary between Affiliates and production sites
+ Monitor open transfer orders and sales orders and shipments on a daily basis
+ Take care of all order processing from A to Z
+ Coordinate documentation and invoicing
+ Analyze latest market/country information to understand mid and long term supply requirements
+ Manage Affiliate queries by taking ownership and responsibility
+ Being part of Hot Topics meeting: ensure Global Distribution Logistics alignment with internal stakeholders, investigate root causes and propose corrective/preventive actions
+ Review SOP's related to Global Customer Service
* Global Distribution Management
+ Global Carrier & 3PL Management.
+ Translating Import/Export strategic roadmap into operational and executable processes for Global Distribution & Logistics (Primary Distribution)
+ Participate to UCB projects where transportation is involved and/or has to be represented (e.g. product launches)
+ Point of contact for operational questions for implementation
+ Propose and deliver continuous improvements projects
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Knowledge in transportation and Warehousing, preferably in the Pharmaceutical industry. Knowledge in Good Distribution Practice, Cold Chain Distribution, Incoterms and understanding of customs clearance processes.
* A first working experience in international pharmaceutical logistics management and/or proven supply chain expertise.
* Customer Service Oriented
* Eager to learn, out of the box and entrepreneurial mindset
* Fluency in French and English, any other language is a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills: proven interpersonal, facilitation, customer relations and negotiation skills
* Process oriented with strong ability to create process flows
* Analytical mind (Structured and Organized)
Job Segment: Distribution, Pharmaceutical, Logistics, Supply, Supply Chain, Operations, Science