Digital Transformation Manager
Digital Transformation Manager-21008715Position BandVIB
Sep 14, 2021
Digital Transformation Manager
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s an attitude!
That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Leffe and Jupiler.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
We dream big, seek new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible!
Join us and you’ll be responsible for Digital transformation processes at the best beer company in the world. You’ll take steer from day one, speak your mind and grow your career faster than you thought possible.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with new technologies and develop your agile working skills as you adapt to new environments and push yourself to reach your goals. We are a team that reward based on performance, and take results personally. We work with collaboration and creativity and encourage you to Dream Big - that’s what it means to work at AB InBev.
• You will actively participate in solution design through close collaboration with the Product Owner, UI and UX designer, BA and architects.
• You will define detailed project plans & build roadmaps to implement the designed solutions, in line with business objectives.
• You will ensure a right balance between forward development and Operations, following DevOps best practices and conduct post-implementation review
• Align & liaise with global counterparts to ensure solutions are deployed in most standard way.
• You will have opportunity to participate in conferences & events to understand market innovations and new technologies.
Who we’re looking for:
• Degree in Engineering/IT/Technical
• Experience in IT project management and Google cloud Stack.
• Knowledge in mobile and web applications development, and E-commerce is a plus
• Experience with business/solutions implementation
• Financial and planning background. Cost-benefit control.
• Fluent English is a must.
• Local performance bonus
• Pension contributions
• Beer and Meal vouchers.
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.