Digital Strategy Manager - Music sector
As part of the management team, you are responsible for overseeing the digital team and activities ranging from streaming to social media, content and insights. Our goal is to make sure the repertoire is amply represented on streaming platforms and our local artists are visible on all online platforms.
- Sets up the overall digital strategy and determines which core activities the team will focus on.
- Follows-up on the team's work and channels the amount of work that comes down on the digital team.
Digital Strategy development
- Working with marketing managers to create a vision: priorities, workflows, best practices
- Develop digital team: prioritize activities, determine goals and upskill knowledge
- Innovate digital marketing activities: localize best practices from international markets
- Educate larger marketing team on digital development: workshops and best practice meetings
- Work with our digital partners to secure on-platform support for all our priority artists. Special focus on our local artists for out-of-the box collaborations with our partners.
- Campaign analysis, sharing best practices with marketing teams.
- Focus on discovering new streaming opportunities through data and insights
Content & socials
- Oversee development of content for local and international artists. All content is developed in-house, from conception to creation to distribution.
- Setting up paid promotion for our priority projects on all channels
- Define KPIs, establish required reporting and build analytical strategies to justify and grow investment
- Maintaining brand channels across all channels
- Acquire, retain and engage with fans through innovative direct-to-fan marketing
- Maximize revenu potential from direct audience relationships
- Develop omni-channel CRM and database-driven marketing
- Supervising & coaching digital team (3 persons)
- Master in Digital Marketing, Communication
- 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- People management
- Good communication
- Analytical skills
- Hands On
- Entrepreneurial, teamplayer, well-organized, curious
- Trilingual Dutch, French and English
The salary package which include a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate.