Digital Performance Marketeer
Digital Performance Marketeer
Location BRUSSEL - BRUXELLES, BELGIUM
Experience level Experienced Hire
Job details sector Information Technology
Share offer Facebook Twitter Linkedin
AXA is the N°1 insurance company in Belgium and has made online sales and user experience a priority within the company. In order to achieve its ambitious goals, a dedicated team has been set up. Within this, a sub-team responsible for eCommerce & Online Conversion is responsible for acquiring digital (paid) traffic from various online channels and convert them into leads or, preferably, directly into customers.
The Digital Performance Marketeer contributes to performance channel strategy execution via:
+ Together with Marketing and agencies, work out a digital media plan, by taking into account campaigns, budgets, sales objectives per product.
+ Coordination of agencies (briefing of campaigns, meetings, agenda…
+ Challenge agencies on campaign execution:
o follow up of good execution of decisions
o challenge the targeted audiences, channels, cost allocation
+ translate insights into 'best practices' for current and future campaigns.
+ Follow up of budget allocation and invoice management. Control of correct budget spend vs allocation strategy and link with controlling
+ Operational set-up of new levers/agencies/partners
+ Consolidation and analysis of cost of acquisition and contribution to recommendation to increase performance and decrease costs
+ Contribution to design and creative requirements based on learnings of previous campaigns & best practices to adapt banners and messages to increase performance
+ Collaborates with Brand and Communication, AXA24 team, Web and Digital team, procurement, cost controlling and external agencies
+ Reports to Online performance manager
Do you have what it takes?
* You can work autonomously but involve colleagues when needed
* You have a cando attitude
* Minimum of 2 years of working experience with performance marketing (SEA, Display, Affiliate, Social Media…)
* You have an analytical mindset with an eye for detail.
* You challenge the asis and your decisions and recommendations are based on data.
* Resilient and flexible: be able to change tactics or channel mix when campaigns require it
* You are result oriented: seeing that your suggestions improve conversion gives you an energy boost
* Good understanding or strong interest of the technical evolutions within digital marketing, Media and online platforms (Google, FB, Youtube…)
* You are native Dutch and / or French speaking and have a good spoken & written level of English
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.