Digital MarCom Specialist
Purpose of the function:
Your key responsibility will be the support of our global & local digital marketing strategy across our own different digital platforms (websites, blogs, social media, mailings). This includes setting up and optimizing our own digital channels from a marketing point of view, with a specific focus on acquiring, activating and turning visitors into leads and ultimately customers. You also assist our international distribution partners with digital marketing on their platforms.
You are responsible for following specializations:
- Implementing and managing the content of the website: product updates, blog posts, etc.
- Organizing, planning, validating and executing digital marketing campaigns through different digital channels, assets and tools
- Optimizing lead generation campaigns
- Creating beautiful newsletters people want to open, and make sure the content is relevant because we want high ctr too!
- Managing the translation process of the content on our digital channels
- Measuring and reporting all digital campaigns
- Market research and reporting
If you can check most of these boxes, we really need to meet!
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or equivalent by experience. Digital Marketing Certificates are desirable.
- Min 2 years proven working experience in Digital Marketing field.
- Experience with managing a CMS
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and how to boost traffic: organic, paid, social media, e-mailings,
- SEO knowledge: audits, keywords analysis,… with tools such as SEMrush
- Analytics knowledge: web, campaign, newsletters, SoMe,… with tools such as Google Analytics, Lighthouse, etc.
- Aware of the latest trends
- Strong communicator and a team player with a ‘can do’ mentality, results-oriented, proactive and problem solving
- Strong organizational skills in managing priorities and deadlines of your projects
- You think and do, you are hands-on.
- Proficient in English.
If we get thrilled by reading your cv, you’ll be invited for a first introduction. If this turns out positive, you’ll get a case to present which you can use to showcase your expertise
We offer you a varied and challenging role within a dynamic company, with ambitious projects on the horizon
Family atmosphere with a diverse and international team of 270 specialists
Solid training and support with personal development at the core
Competitive remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.
We produce lubricants for all sorts of applications, from passenger cars to bikes and even construction machines, at our HQ in Hemiksem, Belgium. We blend these products in bulk as well as for our own two brands, Wolf and Champion. Thanks to the high quality of our products, we managed to engage in premium partnerships like FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) and FIA World Rallycross Championship (WRX).
Our Way of Working
The dynamic, innovative and open structure of Wolf Oil Corporation allows us to adapt swiftly to the ever-changing reality of the industry. This brings a lot of change and movement or flow, and just like in an engine, the flow of a lubricant is essential. It also brings along a lot of energy, which we share with each other encourages allowing us to go the extra mile, time after time.
As an organization:
- We always steer towards co-creation and teamwork
- We don't pay too much attention to hierarchy
- We keep our eyes open for what surrounds us
- We go for authentic, long-term business relationships
- Are true entrepreneurs with an adventurous spirit
- Believe change to be the essential foundation of growth
- Share a can-do mentality, rolling up their sleeves when necessary
- Know how to work pragmatic, be it in a team or individually