Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Digital and IT
MAR00001805 Requisition #
The business unit Marketing & Sales plays a key role in the fast-changing energy market. It offers tailor-made solutions for each customer, characterized by quality and close support and acts through marketing subsidiaries and partnerships with local operators. They ensure a fresh perspective - not only with regard to the products we supply but also in relation to the way in which we provide them and our relationship with customers generally.
Within the Marketing & Sales Business Entity, the Architecture & IS Technology Watch Department is tasked with helping to transform the business by planning and defining necessary changes to M&S Belux information systems and evaluating innovative technologies aligned with the business strategy.
Within this department, we are currently looking for a Digital Architect for M&S Belux.
* contributing to the digital transformation of the M&S Belux business by defining an omni-channel architecture centred on customer experience
* managing the life cycle of solutions, undertaking technology watch and developing proofs of concept for new customer relationship technologies
* defining the architecture and choosing solutions for pre-project studies, based on an analysis of business needs and the IS strategy
* defining the architecture for major projects and changes to the IS landscape, and guiding project and service teams in implementing the defined architecture
* documenting the existing IS landscape in your field (business functions, applications, interfaces and technical components)
* helping to define architecture standards and rules
* contributing to maintenance and use of the company's data model
* you hold at least a bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or IT
* you have 8+ years' experience in implementing IT solutions supporting B2B and B2C marketing (CRM, marketing automation, web CMS, etc.)
* you have a good knowledge of modern digital customer relationship tools, from both a functional (customer engagement, virtual agent, data analytics, IoT, etc.) and a technical perspective (Cloud deployment, security, etc.)
* you are able to quickly grasp business needs and work in co-design mode with the business
* you have full-cycle experience in implementing IT solutions in agile mode
* you are familiar with the enterprise architecture process (business, application, information, etc.) within preliminary studies and projects
* you have an analytical mind, capable of conceptualising solutions
* you have excellent written and spoken communication skills
* you are dynamic and a team player
* you are fluent in Dutch, French and English
ENGIE Electrabel offers you
* a highly competitive salary & fringe benefits package
* a wide range of training & development opportunities
* a priority to internal mobility by first presenting new vacancies to our employees
* a healthy work/life balance is considered as important
* a wide range of formal and informal networks, a.o. due to ENGIE, the worldwide utilities Group we are part of
HR Contact: Erwin Schellens via firstname.lastname@example.org
Workplace: ENGIE Tower - Boulevard Simon Bolivar 34 - 1000 Brussels
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.