About DPG Media IT
We are the IT craftsmen behind the digital products of all the media brands of DPG Media and all our internal applications that keep our business running. This means we enable the biggest news & entertainment brands in The Netherlands and Belgium via technology.
You will be a part of DPG, this means:
· Discovering the agile culture in the media industry.
· Delivering incremental business value with high quality and high speed as well as providing good support to our customers, is what we do.
More than 500 colleagues work from Antwerp, Vilvoorde, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Hoofddorp and Copenhagen. We believe the unit of delivery is the team. We want to mobilize all the brainpower we can and therefore try to organize our work environment without unnecessary levels and hierarchies, pigeon holes or marching orders to simply be executed.
Understanding the “why” is a prerequisite for doing what we do best. Understanding the problem is key to finding good solutions. Since we don't know what the future will be, we optimize for scale when it makes sense, for fast experiments & learning wherever we can.
As a DevOps Engineer you guarantee continuous deployment and automated testing; We’ve moved to the cloud (AWS) with no intention of turning back. We also strongly believe in autonomous and self-managing teams, so you get a lot of say in how you want to work or what you want to improve. You are part of the CloudIT team responsible for and participate in SecDevOps Community of Practice (COP) with different IT Areas.
· You’re an expert with cloud infrastructure: AWS
· Experience with infra-as-code (Terraform/Cloudformation)
· Sharing of best practices and central building blocks
· Manage CI and CD pipelines with the team
· You have knowledge of scripting and programming for automation: Python, GoLang, Bash,…
· You have experience with containers: Docker or Kubernetes
· Document and design various processes; update existing processes
· Implement and monitor central policies
· Evaluate new tools and technologies to improve efficiency
· You will be a part of (SecDevOps) Community of Practice where you actively participate and share knowledge.
· Prioritization of the SecDevOps related central initiatives -aligned with the different stakeholders- towards the different areas
·Experience with infra-as-code (Terraform/Cloudformation)
·Programming skills (Go/Python)
· DevOps mindset
· Knowledge of AWS Cloud Infrastructure (AWS certification)
·Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication skills
· Proactive, structured and result-oriented
· Agile experience
· Ability to work in a team with people from all backgrounds
What we offer you