Back to search result
Development Engineer - system engineer
Permanent contract, Full-time, Brussels
2018-02-13 Requisition ID
051953 Area of interest level 1
Level of experience
Professional Study level
Dev Engineer Transaction Screening - System Engineer
Brussels - Full-time
Your role & work environment
The chapter Fircosoft Software Integration Engineers is recognized as a competence center for the whole ING group on the Anti Money Laundering transaction screening and list management solutions.
Thanks to your deliveries, more than 20 ING entities all over the world from Singapore to New York will be able to connect to and benefit from the central central screening solution. You will introduce new techniques and landscapes to keep the central transaction screening and list management platforms up to date and rescale if necessary. This to be able to fully integrate new technologies and payment systems.
Your key responsibilities
As a system engineer
* You are able to translate requirements in a technical design.
* You have a keen interest in new technologies and try to apply these.
* You understand, diagnose/troubleshoot and solve the eventually reported issues.
* You maintain technical documentation, operational guidelines and other documents if necessary.
You are self-motivated and work in close collaboration with the other team members.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a development engineer - system engineer you will also need:
* To analyze complex situations and translate these in the effective solutions
* Experience in interfacing applications via API, MQ amongst other technologies
* Experience with Oracle
* To adapt the agile way of working
* An excellent written and spoken knowledge of English
* Knowledge of payments (SWIFt/SEPA) is considered as an asset
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
* Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
* An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
* A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
* You will operate in the international ING context
* You will be able to grow in other operational tasks such as configuration and testing
* You will acquire technical knowledge
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
At ING we believe in success through difference!
* Read our diversity manifesto here
* Privacy Protection
Stay in touch