Developer Intelligent Automation
De vacatureRoles & Responsibilities
- You take part in complex Intelligent Automation projects from an end-to-end perspective.
- You will work as a (lead) developer on Automation engagements - primarily working with technologies as RPA, iBPMS & OCR.
- You will work on multiple projects at the same time, you follow up project schedules and you communicate with project stakeholders.
- You support go-to-market, sales and proposal activities.
- You follow up closely innovations and trends related to the industry and economy, for use in enhancement of service offerings.
- You mentor and provide guidance to graduates & junior staff in your area of expertise.
Functie eisenSkills & Qualifications
- You hold a B.Sc. Computer Science or B.Sc. Software Engineering, engineering related degree (preferably computer engineering / electronic engineering / Mechatronics) or a degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Data Science.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in software development (Python, JAVA, .NET, C#, R) - preferably in a client facing role.
- You have a minimum of 2-years industry experience in RPA development with verified certification in Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath on medium to large-scale projects.
- You have a good understanding of release control and source control concepts and systems (Git/BitBucket).
- You get bonus points if you are experienced with OCR tools (Abbyy, Kofax, OpenText, ..) or iBPMS tooling (Appian, Bizagi, ..).
- You are highly proficient in Dutch English (spoken and written), knowledge of French is a plus.
Jouw belangrijkste taken1. You take part in complex Intelligent Automation projects from an end-to-end perspective;
2. You will work as a (lead) developer on Automation engagements - primarily working with technologies as RPA, iBPMS & OCR;
3. You support go-to-market, sales and proposal activities;
4. You will work on multiple projects at the same time, you follow up project schedules and you communicate with project stakeholders;
5. You follow up closely innovations and trends related to the industry and economy, for use in enhancement of service offerings.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid ERP solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
Wat kan je?
- Big Data, Java, .NET, Python
- Bachelor, Master denkniveau
- Medior werkniveau
- 2-5 jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 3000 - € 5000 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 38-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 20-50 collega's
- Je werkt samen met Management
- Focus op B2B
- Je werkt voornamelijk met