Career Opportunities: Developer (41223)
Req Id 41223 - Posted 05/17/2018 - Telenet - Belgium - Mechelen - Functional Area (1) - Full Time / Part Time (1) - Job Level (1)
Job Description Print Preview
Apply Apply Using LinkedIn
Goesting in een nieuwe Job?
As developer, you are part of the team that is responsible for digital applications such as Mijn Telenet, www.telenet.be, Customer portal, e-shop.
Digital is an important strategy for Telenet and we are therefore looking for developers to join our team. You are customer oriented while keeping performance in mind. You keep an overall view on all components of the application and know how to find the right balance between future-proof solutions and fast-to-market requirements. You have a business drive, passion for technology and are eager to learn and above all, you have a can-do attitude where you roll up your sleeves and just do it.
* Transform and develop all requirements and user stories to an appropriate architecture and solution in collaboration with the internal customer, IT architecture and IT Middleware;
* Write automated unit and integration tests;
* Formulate & propose improvements, both on technical and organizational level;
* Define technical guidelines;
* Document the implemented architecture and solution;
* Deliver quality code, whilst keeping deadlines and business values in mind
* Perform code & quality reviews of external consultants and partners
* Work together in a squad, with both Telenet employees and consultants from other companies/countries
* Have a proactive role within the development chapter across all eDevelopment teams
What we are looking for:
We value traits like an agile mindset, passion & positivism. We are looking for colleagues who take responsibility and want to make a difference. To collaborate in an international environment, English language skills are required (written and spoken), Dutch & French are a plus.
As developer, you have experience in, or are willing to learn:
* One or more of the following:
+ JAVA technology & frameworks (Spring, …)
+ .NET frameworks
+ Adobe Experience Manager platform (including OSGI, Sling and component development)
* GIT Versioning System
* Clean Code/TDD/DDD
What we expect:
* You have several years' experience in JAVA development and good knowledge of the latest technologies in this area.
* You have at least a bachelor degree in IT or you can compensate this with relevant experience.
* You have business drive, a hunger for learning and strong analytical skills.
* You have a can-do attitude to roll up your sleeves and just do it.
* You are able to cope with and see the opportunity in a fast changing environment.
* You are not afraid of responsibilities and will take the lead when this is necessary to achieve your goals.
What we offer:
* Real responsibilities and challenging projects
* The chance to build the digital future for our clients
* Countless innovation, courses and challenges
* Flexible working hours
* Position in an innovative, healthy, ambitious and high-performing organization, ready for the future
* Ability to take your career into your own hands and develop your IT and leadership skills
* Attractive compensation and benefits package
Apply Apply Using LinkedIn
Email this job to a friend
The job has been sent to
Please provide the information below
*Your email address:
*Your friend's email address:
Maximum character limit: 1000
*Confirm you are not a robot: