Back to search result
Dev Engineer - Wholesale Banking Billing
Permanent contract, Full-time, Brussels
2019-07-21 Requisition ID
057056 Area of interest level 1
Level of experience
Professional Study level
Dev Engineer - Wholesale Banking Billing
Internal, Brussels CSM
Your role & work environment
You are an energetic Dev Engineer with a passion for IT,linking with the business and a positive can-do mindset. You are a team playerworking as a core member of a multidisciplinary and cross-functional squad whomprimary driver is the customer. Close collaboration within and across thesquads and with the consumer is of utmost importance for you.
You will jointhe TBMS Software Integration Engineers IT Chapter, which is part of the ITWholesale Banking in Brussels. You are providing software engineeringcapabilities of bringing business requirements translated to the technologicalrequirements for developing automated tools on the Global Invoice, Deal Pricingand Fee reporting engines. These manage the chain around dealing, pricing andinvoicing the ING WB customers, primarily on payments & cash managementproducts.
The teamfunctions in a cross-border, Agile way of working and all staff join forces todeliver the priorities as efficiently as possible, making use of experience,knowledge, availability, motivation of everybody. As such, you will have thepossibility to be active in other tasks of the team making the job varied andtechnically enriching.
Your key responsibilities
You are responsible to analyze and integrate parts ofthe customer journey (ex. Update deal structures, Bill new bank products,update invoice structure…).
As a Dev Engineer
* Youare responsible for the design of the Deal/Billing/Reporting applicationsincluding :
+ Functionaland technical analysis and designs
+ Coordinatingwith other Building Blocks
+ Integratingexternal package into ING environment/infrastructure/interfaces
+ Resolvingincidents and supporting the application
* Youwrite comprehensive technical-functional and user manuals
* Youapply continuous delivery practices as part of your daily work.
* Youimplement all mandatory security standards to ensure IT risk is and remainsunder control
* Youperform Life Cycle Management (including decommissioning if needed).
* Youhave functional knowledge of banking/products. Knowledge of the pricing andbilling domain is a major plus
* Contributeto the new way of working
* Youuse your technical expertise and experience to contribute to the Agileceremonies in a Spotify model (stand-up, refinement, retrospective,marketplace…).
* Wherepossible and needed, you take on tasks/activities that contribute to thepurpose, even when they are not entirely within your area of expertise.
* Youcontinuously develop your own expertise while gathering, updating and spreadingknowledge about developments and challenges regarding your area of expertise byembedding lessons learned and best practices.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and makingit happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack foralways being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas tolife and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment.
As a Dev Engineer you will also need:
* Apassion for IT
* Youhave strong functional analysis skills with some experience in Banking/Billing
* Youare a confirmed IT analyst/engineer with several years of experience,preferably in :
+ Integratingthird party packages
+ WebInfrastructure stack skills are a major plus
* Youhave strong communication skills
* ITmarket focus: seeking for major trends in the new way of working, includingLean IT, continuous delivery, cloud processes, etc.
* Eagernessto learn and ability to coach others
Educationand Professional certifications
* Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent by experience
* Good written and spoken knowledge of English
We offer you
A clearpurpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and otherbenefits:
* Personalgrowth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise yourambitions
* Aninformal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting yourendeavours
* Aprogressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead ofconvention
Furthermore, withinthe Wholesale Banking department, you can count on a range of opportunities toinvest in your personal and professional growth with:
* Possibilityto participate in courses and trainings
* Possibilityto give speeches and organize courses
* Challengingprojects & a steep learning curve
* Personalcoaching from Agile Coaches and Chapter lead
We redefine banking. What aboutyou?
There hasnever been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that'scentred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart,determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay astep ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
At ING we believe in success through difference!
* Read our diversity manifesto here
* Privacy Protection
Stay in touch