Data Operations Analyst
Date: Aug 10, 2018
Location: Anderlecht, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Analytics and Reporting Team, based in our HQ in Brussels, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Data Operations Analyst.
Do you have an agile mind that enjoys being analytical? For UCB, you are an 'agilytical' person. This innovative blend of talent means you are able to swiftly apply forward thinking for the good of patients.
As a UCB 'agilytical' person and Data Operations Analyst you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Be responsible for starting up the analytical data management workstream enabling the Advanced Analytics team to work more efficiently.
* Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
* Interpret data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
* Work together with IT to setup the "analytics workbench for internal and external Data Scientists.
As a UCB 'agilytical' person and Data Operations Analyst you will contribute by:
* Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
* Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
* Working together with IT to setup the "analytics workbench"
* Running initial data exploration
* Cataloguing existing data sources and enabling access to resident and external data sources
* Helping data scientist and transformation analyst in preparing the analytics workbench
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Preferable proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst with preference in HealthCare environment
* Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
* Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Qlik, R Shiny programming)
* Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SQL SPSS, R, SAS)
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Adept at queries, report writing and presenting finding
* BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
* Eagerness to understand the target disease areas
* Excellent Project management skills
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Database, Developer, Computer Science, Operations, Technology