Data Management Officer - Nuclear
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Digital and IT
TRA00001797 Requisition #
As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
Tractebel's Business Entity Belgium seeks for its Data Management Group a :
Data Management Officer
The working environment
Digital transformation, data centricity and innovation are paramount today to develop leading positions and to improve business competitiveness. Tractebel makes no exception.
The Data Management Group, part of the Quality department in the Business Entity Belgium of Tractebel, by nature is at the heart of this exciting challenge and is recruiting a passionate Data Management Officer.
As a member of the Data Management group, you report to the Group Manager and will be in charge of activities such as:
* Promoting the data culture, the digitalization and the related innovation in the organisation (change management)
* Deploying data management best practices (data governance)
* Identifying new projects and use cases (internal prospection) , gathering the requirements (functional analysis) and proposing effective and innovative solutions (including the budget and schedule estimate)
* Presenting the projects for approval
* Following-up the ongoing projects to ensure the quality of the delivered services (requirements, planning, budget) in Agile mode (sprints, visual dashboard, etc.) , ensuring our customers satisfaction
* Managing resources and coordinating the delivery of effective and result oriented data management expertise in database and application development, in data integration (ETL), in data analytics, in office automation, in reporting, etc.
* Performing data analysis
* You have a technical-oriented master degree or equivalent by experience with a strong IT background
* You have proven experience in Agile methodologies and requirements gathering
* You have a broad knowledge of digital tools in general and with data management related tools in particular. You are a kind of geek
* Advanced SQL expertise (SQL Server, Oracle) (>3 years) is a minimum requirement ; application development experience is a plus
* You demonstrate a passion for data. Data Governance expertise is a plus.
* You are autonomous with strong analytical & problem-solving skills
* You are quality and result oriented, hands-on and self-motivated
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You can convince and involve people, you are good at presenting
* You are eager (and take initiatives) to acquire new knowledge and improve working methods
* You have a French/Dutch working knowledge and are comfortable at English writing.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
* Posting Date: Mar 13, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.