Data Engineer Cloudera
ARHS Digital is looking for skilled data engineers with Cloudera experience (CDP & CSA) to join the data transformation team for one of its clients.
As a Data Engineer, you will interact with the business and IT people (architects, functional analysts, project managers, data scientists, developers) and participate in the data transformation program. As part of the program, we are re-engineering our enterprise data platform and machine learning solutions and moving to a CDP technology stack (Cloudera Data Platform). In this re-engineering and migration, you will design and develop solutions for real-time data ingestion, processing and serving in a highly available environment. You will also be working on several generic frameworks (e.g., framework for logging & for access management).
- You are an IT professional with a minimum of five years’ experience
- Proven experience in big data engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French would be considered an asset
- Driven, autonomous and willing to succeed
- Ability to cooperate efficiently with onsite and offshore teams
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Keen on sharing knowledge and documenting solutions with the right level of detail
Technical skills – Experience with:
- Cloudera products (HDFS, Ozone, Hive, Impala, Spark, Oozie, Atlas, Ranger, …)
- Real-time technologies (Nifi, Kafka, Flink, Spark Streaming, High Availability setup …)
- CI/CD (Git, Jenkins / Gitlab CI, Ansible, Nexus)
- Java and/or Python programming languages
- PowerBI, Scala, Docker and Kubernetes would be considered an asset
Be legally authorized to work in Belgium and not require sponsorship for employment visa.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: email@example.com
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.