Data Center & Cloud Solution Lead
Date: Nov 7, 2018
Location: Braine L'alleud, Walloon Brabant, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our global and cross-functional Datacenter & Cloud Services team in Braine L'alleud, Belgium, we are looking for an Datacenter & Cloud Solution lead to join our team.
Are you striving to keep ahead the latest trends in technology? Are you passionate about innovation in healthcare? This remarkable blend of talent means you are ready to play an important role in our journey to continue to help improve patients' lives by implementing next-generation solutions.
As a Datacenter & Cloud Solution lead, you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Envision the future of infrastructure, partner with stakeholders to design a strategy and implement technical solutions.
* Deliver the best in class innovative solution.
* Drive the financial decisions about any hardware, licensees and technologies related to datacenter and cloud services.
* Champion your ideas and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
* Interface with internal and external service providers.
As a Datacenter & Cloud Solution lead, you will contribute by:
Solution advisory, Solution Engineering and design (developing and realizing a long term view from vision to tactical technical solutions for the IT landscape in scope)
* Envision the future of IT infrastructure and develop strategies and tactics.
* Formulate rules, principles and guidelines to drive the development of technical solutions and monitor adherence.
* Survey market landscape for latest trends, solution insights, vendors and methods.
Solution development and delivery (Across teams, clients, partners and the IT industry)
* Suggest alternative tactics or solutions to meet desired and reusable outcome.
* Easily recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions
* Drive technical direction for the design, development and system integration from definition through implementation up to go live.
* Keeps infrastructure coordinators and project managers well informed of the status of development effort.
* Responsible for Development and Platform lifecycle.
* Manages technical resources.
Interested? For this position, you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Five years or more experience in a similar role.
* Significant knowledge and understanding of all Datacenter/Clouds system architecture, platform and technologies.
* Knowledge of IT service management.
* Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Project management framework and processes.
* Lead a technical team of external consultants.
* Curious and passionate about how different pieces fit together into a coherent solution.
* Fluent in English.
* Strong social and communication skills.
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Database, Cloud, Engineer, Data Center, Project Manager, Technology, Engineering