Data Analyst - Supply Chain Master Data-1805676708W
General Summary (brief description stating general nature, level and purpose of job):
Ethicon, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Master Data Management Steward, located in Diegam, Brussels.
The Ethicon business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies-including sutures, hemostasis products, surgical staplers, trocars, energy devices and synthetic mesh devices-that are used in a wide variety of open and minimally invasive surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women's health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon business combines products and services of two market leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of surgery.
The Supply Chain Data Management - Data Steward will be responsible for master data management work stream. This role will be responsible for defining and implementing the end-to-end data maintenance process across Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, and customer facing systems. The role will partner with other functional areas such as Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Procurement, Regulatory Affairs, and other teams in order drive data ownership and a robust data verification processes, supporting the data quality initiative. The role will pursue continuous improvements in data areas across the Ethicon and CSS Franchises, to gain efficiencies and ensure that master data is maintained according to prescribed standards in terms of data accuracy and quality to fully support the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (current duties and/or responsibilities which account for more than 50% of job)
* Represent the Master Data Management (MDM) team and act as the product data subject matter expert/MDM Lead for product lifecycle management on various project teams as assigned.
* Partner with other departments such as Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Procurement, Regulatory Affairs, and other teams in order to achieve project objectives.
* Perform PDM Functional Impact Assessments within the ADAPTIV PLM system - detailing the impact of changes on the ERP Systems and DMR.
* Perform manual or automated load of product or supply chain data into the ADAPTIV PLM systems and various supply chain systems either output from approved ADAPTIV COs or for requests for changes to non-change controlled data
* Disposition Change Orders and Complete Change Tasks (that involve Part, BOM, Routing, DMR, changes) as a representative of the Global, Regional or Plant specific MDM functions.
* Create and manage the life cycle of Change Orders as required to support projects or base business requirements.
* Verify that data load was performed correctly and change is reflected in the appropriate systems correctly.
* Train new JDE, MDM, SAP and ADAPTIV PLM system users in the appropriate procedures, systems and forms.
* Lead the data integrity effort for MDM, including the identification of critical required reports, development of the reports, verification of the reports, ensure they are run on a schedule, resolve the discrepancies and improve processes based on the root cause of the discrepancies.
* Update the procedures and list of valid values to ensure the systems and processes are aligned.
* Identify process improvements and lead teams, as required, to follow through on implementation of these improvements, including creation and update to procedures and training.
* Complete the training on the appropriate procedures and processes on Compliance Wire within the required timeframe.
* Supervise Co-ops, temporary associates or interns, as required.
* Interface between Plan, Make, Deliver including the Distribution Centers, FOD, Finance, Quality, Regulatory, Labeling, Marketing, affiliates, other J&J companies, R&D, External Ops and Enterprise team cross regionally for coordinating change activities
* Support testing efforts and drive alignment with IT/business leadership on ADAPTIV changes and ensure conformance with enterprise standards
Education and/or Experience (minimum required for the position - also preferred)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 4+ years of relevant experience.
* Proficient in the English language
* Experienced ERP and PLM systems user
* Yellow or Green Belt six-sigma certification
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
* APICS Certification
* Supply chain experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
* Working knowledge of Master Data Management
* Working knowledge of financial processes
* Working knowledge of Product Life Cycle Management and its impact on Device Master Records
* Change Management Experience
* Process Improvement Experience
Other Skills and Abilities
* Sound working knowledge of IT Systems, specifically JDE, SAP and/or PLM platforms. This should include practical data inquiry and analysis tools (Intermediate to Advanced).
* Ability to build strong relationships with business partners
* Ability to effectively manage change, understand and nurture stakeholder management (communication, change impact assessments)
* Ability to plan for and execute process improvements as well as drive and implement business/data standards
* Ability to organize workload, and the capacity to progress a range of tasks and projects at one time.
* Ability to interact with external/internal resources when these roles and capabilities are required to facilitate all aspects of the Data Management strategic objectives.
* The ability to communicate well with the internal team, external organizations and with other JNJ staff at all levels.
* Highly motivated, committed, effective and supportive team member, able to work flexibly, quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
* Very methodical and accurate, displaying a strong desire for high quality, with attention to detail.
* Excellent documentation skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing environments.
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Proficient user of SQL, TOAD, Cognos, and MS Access
* Diegam, Brussels, Belgium
* Requires approx 10-15% international travel at peak times, 10% domestic travel in steady state
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Diegem
European Logistics Center (8785)