Locations: Diegem, Belgium
Functions: Strategic Sourcing/Logistics
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905744922W
'Caring for the world, one person at a time'... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Within the J&J Medical Devices supply chain, the Reliability and Business Analytics group is responsible for reliable KPI reporting and analytics projects. To enable this, a data warehouse has been developed as the single source of truth for key supply chain PLAN metrics for the Ethicon and Cardiovascular and Specialty Surgery (CSS) business units. The platform consists of a Teradata database and a Tableau visualization layer.
The Data Analyst will lead the further expansion of the platform and continuously drive capability improvements to turn data into business insights. The scope of this position encompasses all Ethicon and CSS business units in all regions worldwide. This individual will be the main point of contact for assigned KPI's, will maintain an in-depth business relationship with the key stakeholders and will facilitate, govern, and lead report creation.
* Ensure accurate KPI reporting on weekly/monthly basis.
* Lead projects to include new businesses or incorporate changes in business processes into the Insight platform while still ensuring accurate reporting.
* Dashboard building in Tableau for Executive level dashboards as well as analytical dashboards.
* Support the user community on questions regarding data or dashboard creation.
* Identify opportunities for improvement in supply chain processes based on mining, analysis, and inference of data.
Education and Experience:
* Master degree with technical or business qualification is required.
* Experience in supply chain, operations, or manufacturing in an international environment is preferred.
* Knowledge of Tableau or other visualization tools is preferred.
* Previous experience with Big data and Data warehouses is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
* Strong ability to extract, reconcile and sanitize relevant data from different source systems.
* Strong analytical skills. Ability to visualize information and opportunities from data.
* Good project management and communication skills.
* Open-mind and debating attitude. Willingness to learn.
* Big picture orientation with attention to detail: can zoom in or out as needed.
* Comfortable with dealing with senior management from various functions in an international environment.
* Fluent in English
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)