Belgium, Flanders , Limburg
Engineering / Projects
DIS00000190 Requisition #
ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life.
ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries together form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. They operate as separate units, but work together commercially and operationally to meet their customers' needs for multitechnical services as efficiently as possible. Altogether, they have 22,000 employees.
ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group, which has some 100,000 employees.
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us to secure the quality of the data streams, and help us to deliver better service to our customers. Your primary focus will be in applying data analytics to big sets of data. Based on the outcome of the analytics, you will enhance and correct the data.
* extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed
* enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for scope of project
* processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
* doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
* creating procedures to secure data quality
* you have an excellent understanding of Excel and data modeling techniques
* you have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
* you have great communication skills
* you have basic knowledge of database structures
* you have andata-oriented personality
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Benjamin Kumbruck - 0032 470 61 52 32
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.