Cybersecurity project manager
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Overall Purpose Of The Role
The Project Cybersecurity Manager (PCyM) will manage cybersecurity for mainline project under the responsibility of the Project and Regional Cybersecurity Managers.
The primary responsibilities of the Project Cybersecurity Manager are:
For project cybersecurity management:
o To define the Project Cybersecurity Management plan
o To perform security risk assessment of the solution delivered on the project.
o Taking into account the Mainline Platform solutions and additional project constraints, to specify and validate the suitable cybersecurity architectures, and counter measures for each of the non-acceptable risks.
For technical mentoring :
o To define cybersecurity solution with the Project Engineering team;
o To mentor project engineers how to implement cybersecurity solutions;
o To follow cybersecurity test implementation.
• Define the Project Cybersecurity Management plan following applicable Alstom processes, rules and guidelines and verify these are followed by the project.
• Analyze Project security needs (including standards and regulations), determine security objectives and main security risks strategy.
• Plan security activities within the project development life cycle, estimate costs and duration, their impacts related to project execution
• Manage the Project Cybersecurity deliverables
• Define Cybersecurity architecture and requirement allocation
• Provide support during technical design meetings for cybersecurity activities
• Obtain agreement from Project/Customer about the set of security measures to be implemented
• Establish Cybersecurity context, and perform Cybersecurity Risk Analysis
• Liaise with the mainline platform team to define the most suitable solution
• Cascade requirements to suppliers, and apply Cybersecurity Assurance Level
• Manage Third Parties Risks
• Define the Cybersecurity Operating Procedures
• Evaluate the Project achieved Cybersecurity level
• In case of external Cybersecurity audit, manage the relationship with auditors
Technical Competencies & Experience
To be considered for this role, candidate need to demonstrate the following skills experience and attributes:
• Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology or related field
• Strong interest for Cybersecurity
• Experience related to Cybersecurity in general, deployment experience of security technologies.
• Experience with direct responsibility for hands on architecture, design, development
• Architecture concepts and techniques of systems, communication networks, operating systems and associated programming languages.
• Methods of Cybersecurity risk analysis
• Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability for problem solving
• Creativity and ability to work in a complex environment
• Proven planning, prioritization and organizational skills
• Professional & concise communication (written & verbal)
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.