Cyber Security Engineer (Secret Level/EU Security Clearance)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ's a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customer we are looking for: Cyber Security Engineer
* Lead post-FSA Deficiencies resolution plan for the entirely project including worldwide sites related DRs and all 15 implemented sub-system Deficiencies Reports (DR).
* Verify technically all DR resolution including testing result, impact on system implementation performance.
* Prepare weekly technical reports regarding DR burning rates in the context of the projects capability to include down time assessment, cyber defence service line DR testing strategy system down times and endorsement requirements related to system cut-off.
* Monitor sub-system products enhancements related to COTS software part of the patching solutions technical specifications provided by the vendors and validate assessment made by the contractor in terms of feasibility and accuracy.
* Make recommendation for implementation, devise implementation plan and perform coordination with network infrastructure authorities in order to minimize impact on availability and performance.
* Devise and implement when necessary roll-backs plans associated with technical failures during the implementation of upgrades or patches.
* System support duties include coordination with the change management board when changes in the configuration of the system are required as a result of changes in network configuration or implementation of additional devices at any Customer sites worldwide.
* Determine impact of network changes and requirements associated with coverage and devices relocation and/or re-configuration.
* Review and provide written assessment of SLA Monthly Reports for services with particular focus to include but not to be limited to Key Performance Indicators for all sub-systems.
* Provide technical analysis for coverage for additional Agency implemented project (i e. include but are not limited to 10-Additional sites PIA Gateway multiple sites implementation, ITM, NCI, ANWll).
* Analyze and recommend course of action for devices and coverage in case of Customer sites relocation or reconfiguration.
The Ideal Candidate
* Extensive technical and architectural knowledge of cyber defence technology and infrastructure including devices and doctrine associated with the emerging and ever changing field of cyber defence.
* Detailed knowledge of Design system configuration and Architecture.
* Intimate knowledge of Customer network infrastructures to include capabilities and limitations.
* Broad understanding of Change Management processes associated with outsourced Cyber Defense Capabilities and IT security procedures managed as a Service under an agreed SLA.
Previous experience of working in Customer/Cyber Security
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
Serco European Agencies
Salary Salary information available upon application.
Job Reference B019/NO/New/4309
Contract Type Fixed term / PAYE
Closing Date No Expiry Date
Job Category IT Professionals
Location Mons, Belgium
Date posted 12 January, 2019
* Add to watchlist
* Print this job
* Refer a friend for this job
Your email address
Your friend's email address