Cyber & Information Security Analyst
Euroclear is a global critical financial infrastructure company. Security is at the core of the company’s services, firmly embedded in their management systems and processes. Our Department provides impact analysis, security risk assessment, security requirements, design validation for all IT projects in Euroclear and stands ready to support the projects for any IT security related question.
We are looking for Cyber & Information Security experts to strengthen our team in our Brussels office with experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Proven experience in security risk assessments, development of functional security requirements, process design and management reporting.
• Familiarity with industry best practices in key security domains like: risk assessments, identity and access management, PKI, network security, secure application development, data protection.
• Application security knowledge with a good understanding of software development and testing, OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) guidelines, code scanning tools, security and compliance automation using a CI/CD pipeline.
• Knowledge of and experience with security technologies including IDAAS (Identity as a service) and identity management platforms, Secure access management and federation services, PKI and cryptographic solutions, web application firewalls, endpoint security
• Knowledge of and experience with security technologies covering domains Virtualisation, Software Defined Networks, Cloud IAAS/PAAS/SAAS, Network and DMZ infrastructure, VOIP, Wifi, 802.1x, Anti-malware, System protection, Middleware, Collaboration and end-user workspace solutions, Storage (SAN, NAS), Databases, infrastructure automation services (Infrastructure as a code)
• Preferred professional certifications are CISSP, GIAC, SABSA, ISO 27001 LA/LI. Specific Security related Product certifications are considered an asset.
• Define and advise on the design, implementation and test processes necessary to protect information system assets.
• Perform risk assessments and translate the security architecture and high-level policies and controls towards security requirements (secure by design) for business and IT projects.
• Contribute to the architectural design and validate it against the security requirements
• Define security testing requirements and penetration test scope, actively support the testing teams to perform these tests and approve the test reports.
• Define, implement and ensure the proper functioning of security trust services in line with IT security policies.
• Recommend and advise on new or improved security services towards the division management.
• Produce documented security services, technical standards or principles.
• Act as a security subject matter expert within a certain domain (for example Mainframe security, PKI and Cryptography, Network security, platform security, IAM, application security or secure coding), being the point of contact for both business and project teams. Your stakeholders are mainly the business owners/analysts, project leader, risk management, internal/external auditors and off course the engineers, developers and architects.
• You will work at Euroclear headquarters in the center of Brussels.
Euroclear recruits people from all walks of life. Our 3,500 employees represent 89 nationalities, of which over 50% are women. We are deeply convinced that diversity of talents, backgrounds and opinions is a key to success, by fostering engagement, energy and innovation. We are committed to promoting diversity within the organisation, as well as an inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves, feels valued and respected, regardless of their background.