Back to search result
Cyber Defense Expert
Permanent contract, Full-time, Brussels
2018-06-12 Requisition ID
052994 Area of interest level 1
Sales Support / Internal Account Management
Level of experience
Professional Study level
Cyber Defense Expert
Employee | Professional | Belgium | Brussels |
Cyber Defense Expert - Fraud and Cybersecurity
[Belgium, full time]
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay one step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty, integrity and responsibility are valued? Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA? Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working? (click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcB0ZKWAPA0) Then continue reading because ING might very well be your future employer.
Your role & work environment
You will play an important role in the Cyber Defense Center (CDC) of ING Belgium. The role is based in Brussels and is responsible, among other things, for detecting and responding to cyber-attacks and helps to strengthen the Cyber Resilience. The Fraud & Cyber Security (F&CS) organization, which the CDC is part of, works in an Agile way and innovates with new technologies and techniques to achieve maximum results.
Your key responsibilities
* Work closely together with colleagues with different expertise in self-steering teams with the aim to create even more added value for our internal and external customers
* Investigate advanced cyber threats and vulnerabilities that can have an impact on customers and / or ING's business operations
* Participate and coordinate in carrying out scenario analyzes, red team activities and investigate possible attack paths and the impact of vulnerabilities throughout the entire chain
* Advise how certain threats, such as fraud and targeted Cyber-attacks, can be tackled effectively by means of preventive and detection measures.
We look for:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment.
* An analytical minded and solutions oriented professional with extensive technical IT security skills
* Passion for analyzing cyber threats and you are motivated to create a safer environment for our customers, employees and ING
* Develop yourself and the team continuously to be able to respond proactively to developments within the DDOS and APT attack domain
* Perform scenario analysis and coordinate red team exercises with regard to complex bank processes and IT systems
* Being pragmatic, flexible and are able to independently advise on complex IT security issues at strategic, tactical and operational level
* Experience in Security Incident Response Forensic investigation
* Fluent in English AND Dutch or French (experience with giving present)
We offer you
A brand new position in a bank empowering people to develop their skills, and an exciting challenge for people with an entrepreneur attitude.
A position in which you are part of the international strategy of fraud and cybersecurity at ING.
At ING we believe in success through difference!
* Read our diversity manifesto here
* Privacy Protection
Stay in touch