CX / UX / UI Strategist - Service designer (for Banking / Insurance) (2018 - G73)
April 10, 2018
Capgemini Belgium - Financial Services Division is extending its User eXperience / User Interface expertise to help guide our customers into a Digital Transformation Strategy. In this respect we are looking for a UX Service Designer to support business development, help build the knowledge center, and focus on designing for any kind of digital services and devices with our banking and insurance customers. This includes websites, mobile apps, intranets and business applications within large teams, complex environments and challenging projects over a longer period of time, often within an international context.
As a UX/UI Strategist - Service Designer it is your responsibility to help our clients define their digital vision and strategies as well as providing day-to-day 'sensible thinking' to assist client's decision making. You will help them drive forward their business and to measure the success of their efforts.
Also, you are an expert at uncovering real business and end-user needs, gains and pains. You are able to lead the analysis and design of multi-device and multi-channel solutions.
To do so, you will collaborate closely with the client, managers, designers and developers. You are a strong communicator, who can bring his vision to life in a compelling way and who is not afraid to dive into detail and do some groundwork to do so.
Your position involves operating within a consultancy-based environment, typically working at different on-site customer projects within a team of developers with business analysis support.
* Advise clients in optimizing their digital strategy
* Support the client in setting up KPIs for measuring success
* Review the architecture and content of the existing applications and ecosystem (audit)
* Perform benchmark studies
* Advise clients on business oriented questions
* Collaborate with different types of stakeholders from ideation to delivery
* Facilitate design workshops with team members
* Map customer journeys and client services
* Transform user research into personas, requirements, concepts and wireframes
* Create navigation models and sitemaps, organize large volumes of content
* Document the design specifications
* Document and create reports for senior management and production teams
* Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent through relevant experience
* 5-10y< Relevant experience and portfolio
* Knowledge of the 5 steps of the ideation process and convert questions into these steps
* Coaching and facilitating skills
* Relevant experience and portfolio
* Experience with agile framework
* Able to collect and analyze user needs and translate them to easy-to-use, desirable products
* Experience with user research and usability testing
* Understand the importance of content versus design
* Solid experience with one or more UX / UI tools
* Experience in change management
* Graphic design skills are a plus
* Good at analyzing digital experiences and at understanding how digital touchpoints can work together more efficiently
* Team player
* Active listening and comprehension
* Able to manage diverse groups of stakeholders
* Customer oriented
* Qualitative result driven
* Able to cope with stress
* Structured approach
* Act as a guiding figure
* Good consultant with excellent communication and presentation skills
* People manager in heart
* Empathic, with a natural interest in people and what makes them tick
* Able to keep the overall view and to dig easily into details when needed
* Have a solid UX strategy framework and able to adapt this to the client's needs
* Containing examples of previous work
* Visual designs and also examples of site maps, wireframes, personas, test reports,…
Languages and mobility
* Permanent residency in Belgium
* Fluent in English
* Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
* Geographic mobility - you must be ready to accept assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad
Capgemini is committed to helping you achieve your potential and offer a competitive remuneration package. Together, we'll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.
April 10, 2018
Master's degree or equivalent