CX / UX / UI Concept Designer (for Banking / Insurance) (2018 - G73)
April 10, 2018
Capgemini Belgium - Financial Services Division is extending its Customer eXperience / User eXperience / User Interface expertise to help guide our customers into a Digital Transformation Strategy. In this respect we are looking for a CX / UX / UI concept designer to support business development, help build the knowledge center, and focus on designing for any kind of digital services and devices with our banking and insurance customers. This includes websites, mobile apps, intranets and business applications within large teams, complex environments and challenging projects over a longer period of time, often within an international context.
As a Concept Designer you works on the overall conceptualization and design of a project. You will assume a high level of responsibility and will be the creative driving force behind the conceptualization of a product. It is the task of the designer to take a basic idea and develop it into a planning document that details every step required in the production process. This forms a structural plan, or blue print, for all the effort to follow.
As a concept designer you will be working with the production team, shapes the project and aids in the creation of the schedule, resource allocation and time assignments.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the product produced meet the client's requirements. This includes gathering specific information within the project cycle and designing solutions to meet the needs of the client or user. This requires good communication skills with our clients and an understanding of design and technical issues that the team must address in the design process.
Your position involves operating within a consultancy-based environment, typically working at different on-site customer projects within a team of developers with business analysis support.
* if there was first a service design phase:
+ creating high level wireframes
+ testing with users
* if not coming from a first service design, same aspects but with first service design phase
* playing and architect role and making the important decisions
* hands-on design phases
* create concept report (strong and condensed)
* lead projects structured around Agile methodologies
* Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent through relevant experience
* Preferred 5 - 10 years experience, but also people with good potential
* Relevant experience and portfolio
* Experience with agile framework
* Able to collect and analyze user needs and translate them to easy-to-use, desirable products
* Experience with user research and usability testing
* Understand the importance of content versus design
* Solid experience with one or more UX / UI tools
* Graphic design skills are a plus
* Team player
* Active listening and comprehension
* Able to manage diverse groups of stakeholders
* Customer oriented
* Qualitative result driven
* Able to cope with stress
* Good consultant with excellent communication and presentation skills
* Empathic, with a natural interest in people and what makes them tick
* Able to keep the overall view and to dig easily into details when needed
* Have a solid UX strategy framework and able to adapt this to the client's needs
* Containing examples of previous work
* Visual designs and also examples of site maps, wireframes, personas, test reports,…
Languages and mobility
* Permanent residency in Belgium
* Fluent in English
* Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
* Geographic mobility - you are open to discuss assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad
Capgemini is committed to helping you achieve your potential and offer a competitive remuneration package. Together, we'll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.
April 10, 2018
Master's degree or equivalent